No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    What challenge! That there's 10 years in a decade LOL. Well of course you'll know now because we already educated you guys that there's 10 years in a decade and not 11...LMAO. Silly *****s
    I have no idea what you are talking about "decade".

Are you accepting my challenge?
    I can create a thread, and we can have a financial discussion and I'll undress you in front of NSB.

You game? Or are you b!tching out?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      What challenge! That there's 10 years in a decade LOL. Well of course you'll know now because we already educated you guys that there's 10 years in a decade and not 11...LMAO. Silly *****s
      Bob is that you?

Comment

LMAO MANNY.

Took you ALL THIS TIME to figure out what BOXINGSCENE has been saying and knowing for YEARS!

Props to boxingscene and the boxingscene detectives. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
          LMAO MANNY.

Took you ALL THIS TIME to figure out what BOXINGSCENE has been saying and knowing for YEARS!

Props to boxingscene and the boxingscene detectives. LMAO!
          Notice that all the notorious *******s are steering a wide path around this thread...

Comment

Pac should dump that money hungry snake.(Arum) He already is a big enough name, time for his MP Promotions to take over the remainder of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              You will not find bigger heart, desire, or balls than Iverson.
              Thank you. On the court, Iverson was nothing like Zab

Comment

Most people, not just boxers and athletes, don't have the "financial literacy" to manage a million bucks. Proof: 80% of lottery winners lose it all within 5 years.

Boxers like Hearns, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Kid Gavilan. These are just examples of those who went totally bankrupt.

Mayweather is definitely headed towards becoming totally insolvent. And Pacquiao better learn to be a corrupt politician if he wants to remain afloat financially. He owns businesses that he does not even know he owns.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  I have no idea what you are talking about "decade".

Are you accepting my challenge?
                  I can create a thread, and we can have a financial discussion and I'll undress you in front of NSB.

You game? Or are you b!tching out?
                  Of course you wouldn't know...LOL silly *****.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather JR: be your own man pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                      I kinda felt sad for him. He had so much great potential, speed, athleticism, and was very explosive when he decided to be more aggressive offensively. Although less talented, he's like the Allen Iverson of Boxing. They both complete mental midgets, and that's something trainers/coaches can't fix.
                      lol hell naw iverson had heart.

judah is the lebron of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X