Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the way Pacquiao grew up, I don't expect him to understand the business of boxing. To him, Bob Arum is a friend. Someone who will never d*ck him over. Bob says good things to him and says he will give him a lot money. To Pacquiao who had so little, 6 million dollars is a lot of money. He can make more, but he 6 million dollars is still a lot to him. It just sucks that Bob Arum is taking advantage of that. Pacquiao will always see Bob as the guy who brought him a lot of money. Not the guy who robbed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
      gino, so what about the fighters manny has been recently facing that were supposedly "guaranteed" $5 million? do you think thats also b.s.?
      That is ALSO bullshyt.

Mosley's purse was $3.95 million. Not "Mosley's biggest purse ever" as Arum claimed.

It's easy for Bob to do these things when he owns the other fighter. Note: where's Clottey?

Think about it: Miguel Cotto just made less on a PPV than Bradley, Alexander and Khan made in their recent WCB fights.

Comment

• is Gino Ros a n.i.g.g.e.r? serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by grill vogel View Post
          is Gino Ros a n.i.g.g.e.r? serious question.
          f.u.c.k. off

Comment

• Damn, this is hurtful. We been telling Manny to get rid of Arum and Top Rank for how long now.

Comment

• Is this also one of the reasons why Al Haymon and Bob Arum hate each others guts?

Comment

• is there any credibility to this? Or is it just some attention whoring by a journalist?

It sounds very farfetched that this fight could be in jeopardy over this.

Comment

• Can you see Bob's middle finger, he's pointing it at you. As I have posted before, Bob runs things and people go to boxing forums to talk about what Bob does. Bob does not give a **** about anyone but him and Lovie. Bob does what he wants, you do what you can. When Bob wants to cash out, you will get the Mayweather fight. Until then, choke on whatever Bob feeds you, mostly that is his nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                    LOL I know you are broke, only a broke peasant would say something so foolish.... If you are like Floyd or Pac, you don't pay for a house flat out.... You let your millions in the bank draw much interest and you can use the interest from that money to pay your MORTGAGE!!!

Why gouge yourself to buy a multi million dollar home???

Its like credit you don't get a high credit score by buying **** flat out with cash!!!
                    You get a high credit score buy buying furniture etc. And making timely monthly payments...

And regarding the housing prices in Las Vegas, yes you can get them for that price now, but only after the housing bubble peasant...

Floyd did not buy that while houses were sitting vacant... Plus where Floyd is the houses are occupied....

Now he could buy his home I am sure, but who would do that??

You got entertainers like Jermaine Dupri still living well off the money he made with KRISS KROSS using the methods I am mentioning...

And you can get cheap housing in america really anywhere. The next bubble will be for all these college students that don't have a job, yet now are thousands in debt...lol

GODDAMN PEASANT SLAVES...
                    lol. You do your **** I'll give you that. The crazy thing with Floyd is all that gold and platinum and silver he bought and uses to be flashy...WELL THAT IS ****IN AWESEOM INVESTMENT!!!! GOLD is going to $2,000 per sounce. Silver to $80 an ounce. **** I bet you he is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by grill vogel View Post
                      is Gino Ros a n.i.g.g.e.r? serious question.
                      No. He is i.n. y.o.u.r. h.e.a.d.

Comment

Working...
                      X