Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny should have went to golden boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      Pacqioas legacy is beginning to fall apart. What do we know about him as of now.

#1. He has been knocked out cold in two fights.
      #2. He was beaten easliy by Eric M. in a 12 round dis.
      #3. He was given a pass on two fights that he clearly lost to Marquez.
      #4. He has cheated on his wife on multiple occasions. so much for Mr honesty!
      #5. Pcquiao is in finacial trouble
      #6. His last few titles were given to him. There was no reason Pacquiao and Margrita should have been fighting for a vacant 154 title. Margarita had lost his last fight by ko to Sugar shane moesly, and Paqcuiao had never competed at that weight. The belt was set up for him.
      #7. Pacquiao has grown silent about fighting Mayweather now that Floyd has resurfaced and has taken a fight that has Pacman lined up next. So whos ducking who now. Mayweather has clearly said they want Paquiao next. What does the Pacman camp do, they throw there #2 man under the bus, lol Now Khan is the one their pushing to fight Mayweather. Paquiao is running in full retreat from True P4P Champion, FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER.
      It amazes me how much time people put into this, I think you need to get a life.

Comment

• Anyone know how long is his contract with TR?

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          Where did Manny's money go?

July 24th, 2011
          Brad Cooney

Recently Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao was advised by one of the “good guys” in his circle to bring in VisionQwest to take a good look at his financial records in order to determine if his money has been on the up and up.

According to a reliable source, VisionQwest has found a substantial amount of discrepancies far exceeding the million dollar tax refund that Bob Arum was quoted as saying.

8CN welcomes Bob Arum and or Michael Koncz to join us to either deny or admit these allegations.

8CN has also been informed by our sources that Manny Pacquiao has not signed the contract to fight Juan Manuel Marquez, which is set for November. Our sources inform us that Pacquiao and his newly hired team (VisionQwest) are not satisfied with the alleged 20 million dollar guarantee (plus upsides of the PPV). Sources tell us that VisionQwest through their investigation have determined that Pacquiao has been extremely underpaid for years, particularly with the PPV buys.

Our sources tell us that no matter what Koncz is saying to selected media types about remaining Pacquiao's adviser, it's simply not true. Pacquiao has signed a contract with VisionQwest, and they are currently handling all of Pacquiao's business matters.

8CN will continue to stay on this story and update you accordingly.

Wait....I thought Pacquiao was the CASH COW??

Comment

• ME TOO!!!

Comment

• is the website that is reporeting this news even credible?!!!!!!!!!!!! or are the like the guy who said he going to drop a bombshell about pac and never did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
                LMAO MANNY.

Took you ALL THIS TIME to figure out what BOXINGSCENE has been saying and knowing for YEARS!

Props to boxingscene and the boxingscene detectives. LMAO!

on a side note....if Arum is jerking and ****tin on Manny....what you think he's been doing to the fanbase?!?...smh...and the Manny mans being in here defending Arum's slimeball ass...smh...I hope that mofo dies real soon!!!...no bull****!!!...the evil old snake is ruing the ****in sport and he's a ****in crook who is literally biting the ****in hand that feeds him the most...**** Arum....Manny should go sign to somebody else---**** TR and its whole dam staff!!....poor Manny...dude is being jerked over by that old ass python....oohh I'm heated atm!!!

Comment

• So Manny has financial issues????

Man, I can't think of any Boxer who's had financial iss....

Nevermind....

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

on a side note....if Arum is jerking and ****tin on Manny....what you think he's been doing to the fanbase?!?...smh...and the Manny mans being in here defending Arum's slimeball ass...smh...I hope that mofo dies real soon!!!...no bull****!!!...the evil old snake is ruing the ****in sport and he's a ****in crook who is literally biting the ****in hand that feeds him the most...**** Arum....Manny should go sign to somebody else---**** TR and its whole dam staff!!....poor Manny...dude is being jerked over by that old ass python....oohh I'm heated atm!!!
                    I wouldn't let Arum touch my finances with bamboo stick, but wishing him dead over Boxing is a bit over the top. I think people take this too seriously. Whatever Manny or whomever's financial issues may be is on them. Both Floyd and Manny seem to be needing the assistance of a qualified accountant, just like most athletes do.

I highly doubt people are all of a sudden going to boycott Top Rank because of Manny's financial problems.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: Promoters are dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X