Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love pacman and i love floyd

but floyd is obviously much more street smart

i hate seeing pacman go through wars with margarito when every punch and every drop of blood he loses is paying bob arum

pacquiao is a really nice guy- but nice guys finish last

bob arum is a good promoter but he obviously is also a snake- he;s helped manny get to the big time just like he helped floyd- but h'es greedy and he'll sell his own daughters virginity for a dollar

people like that cannot be trusted or dealt with- its a shame he's jewish because wankers like bob arum perpetuate a jewish stereotype that isnt true.

truth is when bob arum dies the world will probably be a better place

Comment

• Originally posted by RachelB View Post
      It really sucks that a guy like Pacquiao has already been screwed out of his money for the best years of his career. If you're cheering at Pacquiao getting screwed, you're a dick.
      Damn. What an irony. These dickriders want everyone to become just like them -- ride and ride dicks every step of the way. Just goes to prove that these idiots are more into the drama that is happening outside of the ring. This is exactly the reason why Floyd screwed up his prime years because he'll always have his dickriders ready to defend him. As you can see these clowns care so much that their God Floyd makes more money than the Pacman. Damn, what a lucky guy Floyd is.

\

Comment

• i guess people can now admit to say they didnt know what floyd was talking about.... floyd was right all along and although hardcore pacquiao fans wont admit to it, it seems like he was right all along....

****s about to get real in the pacquiao camp....

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          lol I was thinking something like that would happen also
          lol he is going to say manny ducked floyd, just like when he said floyd ducked margarito.

Comment

• Uh oh someones going to have to take a blood test fast if they want a paycheck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              lol he is going to say manny ducked floyd, just like when he said floyd ducked margarito.
              I remember when Manny's last promoter said he kept Manny away from black and slick fighters. Arum will probably say the same thing and that's why Manny will never fight Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Another instance where even Keith Kizer came forward to say that Arum was lying about Manny's purses:

http://www.boxingscene.com/kizer-sta...-figure--13898

http://www.boxingscene.com/kizer-set...-purses--23568

TO BE CLEAR, Manny's purses were:

Marquez 2: $5.5 million

Cotto: $7.5 million

Hatton: $7.4 million

Delahoya: $6.6 million

Mosley: $6 million

Only an IDIOT would believe the "$20 million guarantees" that Arum tells the press. And the chief idiot is Manny.
                Maybe thats why Manny is suing floyd!! to get extra money!!

Comment

• Pacqioas legacy is beginning to fall apart. What do we know about him as of now.

#1. He has been knocked out cold in two fights.
                  #2. He was beaten easliy by Eric M. in a 12 round dis.
                  #3. He was given a pass on two fights that he clearly lost to Marquez.
                  #4. He has cheated on his wife on multiple occasions. so much for Mr honesty!
                  #5. Pcquiao is in finacial trouble
                  #6. His last few titles were given to him. There was no reason Pacquiao and Margrita should have been fighting for a vacant 154 title. Margarita had lost his last fight by ko to Sugar shane moesly, and Paqcuiao had never competed at that weight. The belt was set up for him.
                  #7. Pacquiao has grown silent about fighting Mayweather now that Floyd has resurfaced and has taken a fight that has Pacman lined up next. So whos ducking who now. Mayweather has clearly said they want Paquiao next. What does the Pacman camp do, they throw there #2 man under the bus, lol Now Khan is the one their pushing to fight Mayweather. Paquiao is running in full retreat from True P4P Champion, FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER.

Comment

• Well, Pac has only 26 million dollars. So his only 25,920,000 dollars richer than me. I am getting close.

Comment

• Pacquiao take the test and get paid

Comment

Working...
                      X