No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Rips Judah: Zab Came For a Check and Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by punchmehard View Post
    Wow I can't believe Floyd screwed your mind.But hell yeah, I agree with you. Shane was topnotchedly old, JMM was topnotch in the LW division and Hatton was topnotched being overrated.

Going back to the topic, what will Bradley Klingon (cling on) now that he has a lawsuit? This will affect his mental and head strength which is source of his boxing power.

Bradley should get his act straight and be what it takes to be a Slick African American that he is.

Yeah Manny wanted no part of the same JMM, old Shane or Ortiz. Bradley should tighten up his business (like Donaire did) then fight his guarantee. Khan will be there. Bradley should be aiming for a big fight after his guarantee. With Manny, Berto, Ortiz, etc.

Comment

• Bradley Klingon (cling on) needs to be in the ring with a billy goat in a head butting contest !!!! How can he talk about Judah when he called kHAN out first then backed down ..............Pac will kill him , beat him into a pulp and PBF will have him so dizzy from the footwork he'll fall out ..........Get real Tim and get in the ring ...lest you become another MM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        You ain't prove nothing.......

How did he duck them when he was ready to make the fight but Arum wasn't Because of the Oscar fight? Didn't Floyd get more than 20MIL for Oscar when he left Top Rank? If Arum would have honored the deal, then the fight(s) would have been on. Also, Arum didn't want Floyd to fight Cotto at 140 when Floyd moved up. Is that called ducking or a smart business move? Don't try to get at me homie because basically that is just your opinion but meanwhile I'm posting the words straight from Arum's mouth at the time when it happen. Get out of here with that Bull****.

Is this called ducking or a smart business decision? I mean, I was posting on here the whole time without bringing up Floyd with exception to Khan fighting him next year and here someone comes up with Floyd ducking and *****s but don't have no proof to back it up. Floyd said get the money right and the fight I want and it happens. While Bradley turned down a sweet deal to fight Khan and now has said he doesn't even want to fight Khan. Floyd moves up to fight Oscar at 154 (who was better) but he is ducking Margarito at 147? Why do people even bring up Margarito as a threat anyway when this cat had to cheat to beat up on smaller fighters? LAME.

Why are you butt hurt? Any besides, you have no links to back all your statements, these are all quotes.

He who says MUCH but acts LESS is deemed a COWARD and a DUCK. Bradley is learning from Mayweather. Mayweather used these excuses over and over again when Cotto and Marg were the top guys. Saying **** about someone then when the negotiations come they always have reasons like:

1. Cotto is not a draw.
        2. Cotto needs to defeat Margs to get shot at me.
        3. I am not thinking of boxing right now.
        4. He is on roids, test him. No one goes up in weight and KOes people out.
        5. We won't do business with Bob Arum.
        6. I have brittle hands.
        7. I am on VACATION.
        8. Floyd will batter Cotto anyway.

http://bit.ly/7SIygN

Bradley is doing the same bullcrap.
        Last edited by punchmehard; 07-26-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Bradley also called out Khan before he fought Alexander and Khan wanted no part of him so why say Bradley is ducking Khan now? If I have a guarantee fight for 1.2-1.3 million why would I fight Khan now that he wants to fight all of a sudden for 100 thousand more? Khan's opponents are being carefully selected while Bradley has fought the absolute best at 140 that would fight him. Same with Floyd calling out Cotto but everybody overlooking that but pointing to Floyd not fighting Cotto when they felt Cotto was ready. I agree with the ratings that have Bradley rated above Khan @ 140.
          I hear you and do remember Bradley calling out Khan but Khan answered the call and put the deal out there for him and for whatever reason Bradley turned it down and now he is saying that Khan is not even on his radar anymore after talking about how scared Khan was and all that. Floyd didn't want to fight Margarito and Cotto at 147 without getting a shot at Oscar. Floyd left Cotto alone at 140 after Arum told him to back off. Margarito was looking for the fight when Floyd was chasing Mosley and Oscar (Clearly better fighters than Margarito). Floyd told Margarito to keep winning and it would be greater later and in his next fight, antonio lost to Paul Williams. Bradley is at the top of 140 and Khan is right there as well. That fight should happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            Yeah Manny wanted no part of the same JMM, old Shane or Ortiz. Bradley should tighten up his business (like Donaire did) then fight his guarantee. Khan will be there. Bradley should be aiming for a big fight after his guarantee. With Manny, Berto, Ortiz, etc.
            Who was Ortiz before he beat overrated Berto?

Bradley should fight Maidana, the guy Khan doesn't want to have a rematch and beat him convincingly. This should solidify and prove that he is the same or higher level than Khan.

But I think he will do better if he joins Top Rank, he will get more lucrative fights than what he is getting now. It doesn't have to be with Manny.

Comment

• Bradley is a pu$$y and a coward.

Stop all this ******ed smart business decision. The guy is being sued and probably won't fight the whole year. How is that smart?

And this monkey isn't going to fight Pac, why do you think he said he might sign with GB? Again how is being pu$$y ass b1tch smart?

And its only smart if you believe Khan would beat him, and in that case you're admitting Khan is better, which I agree.

Comment

Why are you butt hurt? Any besides, you have no links to back all your statements, these are all quotes.

He who says MUCH but acts LESS is deemed a COWARD and a DUCK. Bradley is learning from Mayweather. Mayweather used these excuses over and over again when Cotto and Marg were the top guys. Saying **** about someone then when the negotiations come they always have reasons like:

1. Cotto is not a draw.
                2. Cotto needs to defeat Margs to get shot at me.
                3. I am not thinking of boxing right now.
                4. He is on roids, test him. No one goes up in weight and KOes people out.
                5. We won't do business with Bob Arum.
                6. I have brittle hands.
                7. I am on VACATION.
                8. Floyd will batter Cotto anyway.

http://bit.ly/7SIygN

Bradley is doing the same bullcrap.
                I'm not butt hurt but simply tired of you camouflage boxing fans coming on here spewing hate, fiction and trying to make your opinions facts. Floyd said alot of things but I proved from Arum himself that he wanted the fights with the right deal. Anyway. Let me commense chopping you down......

Originally posted by punchmehard View Post
                My definition of ducking: Avoiding to fight opponent of the SAME size when their HOT and fight them immediately when they're NOT anymore.
                Sounds like Manny Pacquiao to me

Pac Vs Shane 09 --> its a BIGGER guy (that time) trying to pick a fight with a smaller one. So I doubt you'll call it DUCKING.
                Should have known better than to debate a poster with logic like this. Considering Manny already fought at 147 before Shane wanted the fight with him.

Wow I can't believe Floyd screwed your mind.But hell yeah, I agree with you. Shane was topnotchedly old, JMM was topnotch in the LW division and Hatton was topnotched being overrated.
                Pac ducked the same Shane that you say was too old for Floyd and then fought him after he looked worst in a draw. Now Pac is fighting JMM at a catchweight Floyd already exposed JMM at. Pac fought Hatton after Floyd by the way. You are a joke. You exposed yourself and your definition of a ducker sounds exactly like Manny Pacquiao. Let me continue to put the nail in your coffin.....

"I did and I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round," Arum said. "To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight.

"What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys (example, 20 year old Saul Canelo Alvarez) old enough to be his son.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...uiao-arum-says

"Manny is not dull. He is the aggressor. He is an entertaining fighter and I believe that most people that bought the fight tonight bought it not with the expectation that Shane Mosley was going to win," said Arum of Pacquiao, who was coming off of November's unanimous decision over Antonio Margarito.

"They bought the Antonio Margarito fight not because they thought that he was going to win, but because they wanted to be entertained by Manny Pacquiao," said Arum. "Manny is a great fighter. That's why people are buying his fights now. He has achieved greatness."

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-fans...t-fight--38954
                Manny Pacquiao is a proven ducker, cherry picker and handicapper. You are buried. R.I.P.

Comment

Who was Ortiz before he beat overrated Berto?

Bradley should fight Maidana, the guy Khan doesn't want to have a rematch and beat him convincingly. This should solidify and prove that he is the same or higher level than Khan.

But I think he will do better if he joins Top Rank, he will get more lucrative fights than what he is getting now. It doesn't have to be with Manny.
                  You say Berto was overrated but Manny didnt think so apparently cause he wouldnt fight him. I wonder why. How can Bradley fight Maidana when Maidana pulled out of the fight twice? Is it Bradley's fought that Maidana wont fight him? I agree, once he straightens out his business he will be in a very good position.

Comment

• :lmao1: this pumpkin head timmeh could have fought Khan instead of Judah so why didnt he?? 50/50 not enough?? Khan is the million doller man in the division and this idiot thinks hes worth more than 50/50 HAHAHAHAHA who the hell did he fight to think hes worth more ??!!! F*** outa here Bradley come sign on the dotted line and fight if u have the pumpkins HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• haha bradley is seriously a joke.

atleast judah had the balls to step in the ring!

Comment

Working...
                      X