Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Rips Judah: Zab Came For a Check and Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Judah got in the ring, Bradley is a duck, can't wait until he has to face Khan or even Guerrero.

Comment

• I feel myself getting on the Amir Khan wagon. He was impressive against Zab. And now Bradley seems to be blatently ducking Amir. Which is REALLY dissapointing, how rare is it these days to have the one man in a division raising all the belts at once. Boxing as a sport & the ultra passionate fans deserve to see more of it. How dare he basically say **** what everyone thinks of me, I hope his next outting he can hear crickets in the grandstands.

Apart from that fight, it would be fair and impressive if he took the MM & RG winner next.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
        At least Judah got in the ring, Bradley is a duck, can't wait until he has to face Khan or even Guerrero.
        Why does like 90 percent of this forum think Guerrero is definitely going to get by Maidana? Do people think Maidana has taken too much punishment in his career since almost all his fights are wars and his opponents do land on him.

Comment

• As I said in another thread lets wait and see what Bradley does next...no-one is saying JMM is ducking Brandon Rios cos hes fighting Likar Ramos and then Pac so why so quick to judge here?...

What is evident is Bradley wanted to leave Shaw so the Khan fight wasn't going to happen at that moment in time...the desire was to get a contract with Top Rank and fight Pac...Pac doesn't need to be his first fight therefore this 'is he going to sit and wait' argument really is somewhat weak...if he gets his contract sorted he fights on the Pac undercard and then fights Pac after he beats JMM...

If the Pac fight is off the table and Bradley still avoids Khan then by all means call it a duck but lets atleast wait for Desert Storm to secure a contract before evaluating his position...

Comment

• Bradley is a clown. The guy is too pus.s to step up and fight Khan because he thinks hes got a shot at Manny and wouldn't wana jeopardize that by losing to Khan. That means he doesn't think he can beat Khan, and now he wants to talk crap about the guy who had the balls to step up and fight Khan? Pathentic.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              I think we got ourselves, our new floyd Mayweather jr., landies and gentlemen!!!

Bradley is a contradicting, ducking hipocrit!!!
              You mean "ladies".

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                sugar q, u are way off. BRadley doesn not have a far better resume. Their resumes are very close. Khan now has wins over Kotenick, Maidana, Mailganggi and Judah. That is pretty close or maybe better than Bradley's top 4: Alexander, Peterson, Holt, Witter.
                Plus. I hate when people defend Bradley's actions sayin he has a 1.3 mil guarantee so he should've turned down the Khan fight.
                That guarantee was supposed to be for a khan fight (or Alexander rematch if HBO wanted that instead). It's not a guarantee for him to fight any opponent. Plus he was offered 1.4 plu 50% of england ppv, which he deserves none of. Khan is not a little better draw, he's a lot better draw. Bradley couldnt draw flies to SH**. And now he's gonna sit around til 2012, and pray that PAc and floyd don't fight. cuz if they do, then he's got no big $ fight at all.
                Bradley made a terrible career decision. thats all there is to it
                I agree totally with you on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                  sugar q, u are way off. BRadley doesn not have a far better resume. Their resumes are very close. Khan now has wins over Kotenick, Maidana, Mailganggi and Judah. That is pretty close or maybe better than Bradley's top 4: Alexander, Peterson, Holt, Witter.
                  Plus. I hate when people defend Bradley's actions sayin he has a 1.3 mil guarantee so he should've turned down the Khan fight.
                  That guarantee was supposed to be for a khan fight (or Alexander rematch if HBO wanted that instead). It's not a guarantee for him to fight any opponent. Plus he was offered 1.4 plu 50% of england ppv, which he deserves none of. Khan is not a little better draw, he's a lot better draw. Bradley couldnt draw flies to SH**. And now he's gonna sit around til 2012, and pray that PAc and floyd don't fight. cuz if they do, then he's got no big $ fight at all.
                  Bradley made a terrible career decision. thats all there is to it

Dont know where your info came from dude but I read that both Bradley and Alexander got 1.3 mill guarantees for their next fights. Of course they have to be approved but it doesnt have to be Devon or Con. Devon got 1.3 for Matthysse so why fight Con for 100 thousand more when Bradley can take his guarantee then go for the biggest money fight he can get. Being ducked twice by Maidana, Khan and Judah and beating Alexander, Peterson, Holt and Campbell makes Bradley the man @ 140 and aint nobody close. Con did what he had to do but his win over Judah said more about Judah than it did about Con and any other fighter out on his feet like Con was against Maidana would've been the victim of a TKO because they would not have been allowed to recover. That should've been Con's 2nd loss. The mere fact that Maidana fought Khan but wouldnt fight Bradley says it all. If your saying Khan is being matched strategically better I have to agree but Kotemik (where is he now) Paulie featherfist, Maidana and Fineto Juda dont compare to Bradley's opponents and remember 3 of his recent were undefeated. "NO MATCH"
                  Last edited by Sugar Q; 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• I agree with every word Bradley said. Zab folded really quickly. He had his lowest output of any fight I remember. Even the fights he got killed in he at least jabbed or went to the body. Khan's length or speed scared him off from the opening bell.

That's what I saw. So I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      I think we got ourselves, our new floyd Mayweather jr., landies and gentlemen!!!

Bradley is a contradicting, ducking hipocrit!!!
                      Bradley should read FLOYDS ULTIMATE DUCKING TECHNIQUE book to learn how to duck with CLASS or how ducking can help get millions.

He should have requested Khan to take "********* test" or denounce his religion as part of the contract so the duck will not be that obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X