No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Rips Judah: Zab Came For a Check and Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    One good thing about Bradley fights is that you can always get tickets for them, even late on because they never sell out.
    Another good thing about Bradley fights is you can buy the crappiest seats, and still end up being near front row.

Comment

• Actually Bradley is thinking of doing the same thing that Judah did, more money less pain.

Comment

• that 5’5″ shrimp bradley with the cannonball head will never fight Khan. Too short on stature
        too short on courage
        too short on jewels
        But Judah quit on her knees
        Bradley and Jab should fight

Comment

• I like Zab but that was a pathetic non effort by him.

Comment

• why is he talkin..ur not gettin mayweather, if u get pac, how much u think bob is gonna offer u..lets see..margs mosley got 5 mil but they had fan bases..clottey no fan base got 1-2 mil..looks like u going the clottey route..2 million..the same you could have made for khan and if you would have beat khan you would have beat roach's number 2 so u know he would have wanted to get timmy in with pac for revenge. he would have had the 140 crown and been more appealing but not he may get stripped..so what does timmy bring to the table other than looking average at ww against abregu?

Comment

• Bradley Has No Room To Talk; At Least Judah Got In The Ring

Bradley was given a 50/50 split to fight Khan and he backed out; he's fought nobody since. Judah showed up for the scared Bradley, then laid down himself. I'm not sure which is more cowardly... But both Judah and Bradley are.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaRnAgEViOLaToR View Post
                I like Zab but that was a pathetic non effort by him.
                i don't think it had so much to do with zab's effort as it did khan's dominance. people are saying zab quit. zab quit for a reason. and that reason is amir khan.

Comment

• bradley's making himself look like a clown right now... plz jus stay quiet while ur duck-move slowly fades out of memory, dont shoot urself in the fuking foot while everyones still talking about it! lol

Comment

• Bradley still beats Khan... dont matter what nonsense both are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Picazo View Post
                      Bradley still beats Khan... dont matter what nonsense both are talking about.
                      i doubt it BUT you could be right, just saying he didnt want khan fight and legitimized it by saying he's holding out for manny. he needed to leave it at that and not criticized the guy who actually stepped up to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X