No announcement yet.

Amir Khan can't be defeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan can't be defeated

He's progressed to well and will be the face of the sport soon.
    If he fights Floyd next it'll be like Terry Norris versus Ray Leonard.

Asa lama lakum.

Comment

lol.............1 post and already in red.......

khan is a good fighter but he can be beat just like anyone else when they face a real hard challenge,no need for ****s like you to make people hate the kid

Comment

الصفحات البكم

Comment

Before the prescott fight i thought Amir was a different level from everyone but he is beatable. Maidana showed this, you gotta take this kid into the trenches and he will show you his chin. He is still a massive hurdle for any opponent tho and has improved so much at the wild card. Time will tell, but i think floyd and manny would school him at the minute

Comment

Comment

135 was draining him,since he's moved up his chin has become granite.

after he moves to 147 he will be an unstoppable force

Comment

at 140, i favor khan vs anyone. at 147, pacqiao, mayweather and ortiz would beat him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by amir is king View Post
                  135 was draining him,since he's moved up his chin has become granite.

after he moves to 147 he will be an unstoppable force
                  Your God is not great, look it up moron!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    at 140, i favor khan vs anyone. at 147, pacqiao, mayweather and ortiz would beat him imo.
                    At 147 he knocks out Floyd and Ortiz,him and Manny are like brothers and wont fight like the klitschkos.At 154 he'd beat Cotto down and make him quit and finish off Margarito,I can see him going to 160 and knocking out chavez jr and beating Martinez in about 2 years

Comment

Working...
                    X