No announcement yet.

Update fighter headshots in BoxingScene.com header

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    There's plenty of threads, with polls and many posts in agreement, requesting to change the banner in to more active boxers. Trust me, Boxingscene staff do not care about these requests.

I understand Mayweather
    , Pacquiao and Wlad staying there, i'm cool with that, they're some of the top active boxers today.

Cotto is borderline, Calzaghe, De La Hoya, and Hatton are retired. That's 4 boxers who can be replaced, but 0 of them have been replaced.

Also that Mayweather is a very young Floyd, looks like an early 2000's Floyd, that Pacquiao is from the lower weights, probably 122-126. Floyd looks a bit older, Pacquiao's head is bigger and fuller and has more facial hair. But that's not as important as changing the 3 retired fighters at least.
    Oxymoron Much?

Comment

Lol, Tyson was on the banner for nearly 4 years. All 4 of those years he was inactive. Hell at one point I remember they had SRL on there.

They don't keep it up to date with today's fighters. They never did, atleast for aslong as I've been here.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, those pics could for sure use some work.
          Last edited by Slyboots; 07-25-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            Oxymoron Much?

He will have 3 wins in the last 24 months when he beats Ortiz, that's more wins than Miguel Cotto in that same span. .

Comment

Out with Calzaghe and DLH

In with Sergio Martinez and Khan

Comment

Working...
              X