Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr.: "Khan punched like a middleweight. I'm suspicious."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah and being a counter puncher with great speed and skill in the ring but cant knock out a tomato can means that everyone else is on roids because they fight aggressive and have power. The whole Mayweather family is just lame. If anything they should have a gag order put on them until the fights everyone wants to see are made and or over.

Comment

another lie..link goes nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
        Khan is a better puncher than given credit for, but he isn't that big a puncher. Senior just doesn't like Khan because he is in the Pac camp.

Oh and i've said it before and I'll say it again. THERE ARE NO STEROIDS THAT MAKE YOU PUNCH HARDER!!! If you understand boxing you will understand why steroid cannot increase your punching power.
        lmfao....lol..they make you bigger ,faster ,stronger,hit a baseball harder..but not punch harder??lol....senior didnt say this **** and the link goes nowhere but damn son

Comment

The link he provided is a fake you idiots, he's been doing this for quite a while now - I love how the mods don't do a thing.

Comment

Floyd senior can barley string a sentence together. I really doubt he said this. If he did then it just reinforces the notion that Floyd Snr is intellectually challenged.

Comment

Does anyone here even click the ****ing link first before talking **** bout senior..he didnt say anydamn thing thread starter is lying his ass off and ya'll are agreeing

Comment

Ridiculous statement. The one thing Khan doesn't really have going for him is his power. He just about has respectable snap but no more than that.

Comment

Doesn't this site have mods? Why doesn't someone close this bs thread?

I thought this place had SOME kind of order. Although, I was wondering why there was so much racism, like all the racist comments against Khan. Disgusting really.

Comment

Originally posted by -drebin- View Post
                    Ridiculous statement. The one thing Khan doesn't really have going for him is his power. He just about has respectable snap but no more than that.
                    the link does't work

Comment

No one can fucking read. click the link idiots, read the other posts idiots. Mayweather SR is an idiot, but he didn't say this.

Comment

Working...
                      X