No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Forget Khan, I Want Pacquiao and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    JMM won a belt at WW??If not you should read what I said again..What did JMM do at WW to earn a shot at Floyd??Key word WW..
    no, but you get the point. JMM is a 3 weight world champ and proved he could go through divisions. bradley hasnt won a belt at 147 either. infact he fought some random argentinian didnt he!?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      So Khan beats Malignaggi, McCloskey, and Judah and he is the best in the world?
      I see you left Maidana and Kotelnik of your list

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        No one is saying Khan is the best in the world however he is the best at 140.

Bradley has not been offered a fight with Pac and even if what Bradley has said is true Arum has promised him a shot at Pac it’s hardly set in stone, Arum is not exactly known for honouring his word.

Bradley has put all his eggs into one basket, its simple beat Khan and your chance of landing the big fights increases 10 fold. Bradley knows this himself he just isn’t confident of delivering the result.
        I would disagree with you... When everyone was screaming manny vs floyd, margarito came out of left field and stated...

" I was promised by arum a fight with Pac"

People on these very boards were like what??? Hell naw, arum's just pulling his leg..

But guess what???

MARGARITO WAS NOT LYING AND HE FOUGHT PAC!!1

WHO ELSE CAN PAC FIGHT IF NOT FLOYD AFTER MARQUEZ??

HES NOT FIGHTING KHAN, WHO ELSE WILL HE FIGHT??

ZAB JUDAH?? LOL??

BERTO?? LOL??

OR WILL HE FOLLOW MAYWEATHER AS HE ALWAYS DOES AND TRY AND EMULATE FLOYD??

A YOUNG LION KNOWN AS TIMOTHY BRADLEY...

IT MAKES ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD TO ME...

PLUS I WILL SAY THIS, EVEN THOUGH I HATE ARUM, TIM WILL MAKE MORE WITH ARUM THAN WITH SHAW... THATS A FACT....

THE MEGA FIGHT ARUM PROMISED HIM WILL NET HIM MORE THAN HE WOULD HAVE MADE AGAINST KHAN NO DOUBT....

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          I thought I would never say this, but I agree with you...

The crowd is always fickle
          .... When Desert Storm is back to winning and kicking ass, people will forget all about this. Hes going to fight manny, and if it was me, I damn sure would be looking for the same fight.... He and khan are young... No one knows for certainty how long floyd and manny will continue fighting.... You get that bread now, and meet up with khan later... they have time...

I dont understand whats so hard about this to understand....

I seriously doubt khan will be making Floyd and manny type money unless they do some awesome ****!!!!
          Bradley aint gonna be making anywhere near the money Khan is. And Bradley wont be kicking ass anytime soon if he's after a Pac fight because realistically, Pac kills Bradley no problems whatsoever. Bradley is going to pressure Pac??? Thats a sure fire way to get your head knocked clean off by Pac, and Bradleys hardly warrior-like and is gonna stand and trade with Pac.

Bradley will be kicking peoples ass when hes had his 0 taken and hes had to rebuild at 147, because he IS NOT beating Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I thought to duck somebody you fought a lesser opponent instead of the tough challenge? Not fighting anyone and taking time off sounds like taking care of personal business.

Who was Pac back then anyways? He was a no name kid pretty much....not the same with Khan. Amir is supposed to be the brightest young star in the entire sport, got blasted out in one rd, dude calls for a rematch...Khan says Prescott who?
            funny that because didnt bradley call khan out? then when khan says yes bradley says khan who?!

wait a sec, you dont think he is ducking khan????

pac and may already have fights scheduled so even if he was to get a fight with one of those, it wouldnt be until 2012. so why cant he fight khan again?

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
              Well...Damn you then. Kahn is clearly the number-one guy at 140, and if Guererro looks looks good against Chino (which I expect him to), there's another big player at JWW. Bradley wants the big paydays and big accolades, but somehow doesn't think he needs to earn it. The guy can't draw flies to **** - wasn't the PAID gate in Detroit less than 1,000 for an HBO unification bout? Face it son, Bradley screwed the pooch by skipping Kahn's offer. Remember when Zab's career was in the crapper? What did he do? He took a fight with Cory Sphinx for a measely 100k, but that led to him regaining the WW title, and a serious career resurrection. No promoter is gonna risk their cash-cow's health by putting him in with a head-butting billygoat like Bradley unless Timmy forces that fight by cleaning out all other candidates at WW. A lack-luster performance against Abregu (who???) at WW DOES NOT warrant you a shot at Pac or Money.
              Bradleys career is not in the crpper bro,Bradley can not be compared to Judah..Bradley has unified the belts in his div twice and beat a top 10 WW..He has earned bro,why are you talking about ticket sales as if you earn any respect by how many people come to watch you fight??That has nothing to do with Bradley earning a shot at Pac,like I said if anyone else was in a position to fight Pac they would do it..Pac never fought anyone else at LW or Jr WW because there was fights worth more money at higher weight classes..

Comment

• Lol, Well your not in Pac or May's plans buddy. No time soon at least. Khan is in front of you now. Beat him and you will get your shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                  we usually disagree but ill agree with you here Rome-By-Ko. Bradley has done enough at 140 to be considered for a fight against Pac, but the problem for Timmy is he's got no real fanbase therefore he cant ask for any sort of reasonable split of the money.

Khan can at least offer UK PPV in negotiations v Mayweather and has a solid fanbase. Bradley cant and hasnt got any bargaining chips in his favour.

THATS why he should fight Khan, because at least a Khan fight would give him a bit more exposure and even popularity. Right now, Khan is the bigger fight attraction by a country mile. Bradley has made a ***** move and is banking on receiving his L and a few million for losing to Pac

He isnt a warrior, he doesnt give a **** about what the fans want and he sure as **** isnt the best at 140 anymore, not now that his mind is fixated on 147lb and hes prepared to fight a lsoer at 140lb just to keep his record intact

Its a shame hes denying the fans, but its up to him
                  I can give you plenty of reasons why Bradley should fight Khan,but tbh I can give you plenty of reasons why he should go after Pac right now..Its a tough choice but Pac not only bring the money he also brings the status as the num 1 fighter in the game..If Bradley could win that fight the world is his,its not a bad gamble tbh...As far as him not being a warrior I totally disagree..

Comment

• bradley is ***in dumb.
                    khan has the better shot landing a pac/may fight than bradley. if bradley can just grow some balls and fight khan, and beat him, he'd replace khan to have a showdown with floyd/pac.

dumb duck

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      no, but you get the point. JMM is a 3 weight world champ and proved he could go through divisions. bradley hasnt won a belt at 147 either. infact he fought some random argentinian didnt he!?
                      The question was ask to me,what did Bradley do at WW to have earned a shot at Pac or Floyd..I said what did JMM do at WW to have earned a shot??Bradley beat a top ten WW at least..JMM never even seen that weight. Before..

Comment

Working...
                      X