Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Forget Khan, I Want Pacquiao and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, what a dick. I didn't expect Timmy to turn out like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Bradley has fought threw two different top Jr WW..While Khan ws being KO'd Bradley was unifying belts with Holt..So don't give the whole Bradley did not earn it crap..Like I said I'm not a fan of this move by Bradley but ill be damned if anyone can say he did not did earna shot at the top dogz based on accomplishments at the weight...
      wow! holt and alexander?! so if you beat those guys its ok to duck khan to wait until 2012 in the hope of getting a fight with may or pac?! kotelnik is better than those guys. khan was ko'd at lightweight. he has unified at 140 so whats the difference? he hasnt earned a shot because he hasnt proved he is the best at 140.

Comment

• Well f*** you then Timmy. You don't fight Khan, you don't have a fan here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
          No problem, Timmy.

Khan is already #1 of the 140 division anyway.

Just don't come crawling back at Khan after you get knocked out by Pacquiao.
          Same for Khan after Mayweather beats him up. Maybe he could finally give Prescott that rematch that he has been ducking.....

"I know there is going to be a lot of criticism from everyone but I don't care. I'm eating over here, so bash me all you want" - Timothy Bradley on the haters, lol

Comment

• Just looks bad for Tim Bradley to say this after Khan put Zab Judah out in the 5th. Then Bradley says that he doesn't care what his fans and people think of this decision? We want to see you fight Khan. If you are truly eating then what is the rush to go get beat by Pac and Floyd? Because that is what is going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              What did JMM do at WW to earn a shot at May??
              he became a 3 weight world champion and p4p number 2. light years ahead of anything bradley has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                wow! holt and alexander?! so if you beat those guys its ok to duck khan to wait until 2012 in the hope of getting a fight with may or pac?! kotelnik is better than those guys. khan was ko'd at lightweight. he has unified at 140 so whats the difference? he hasnt earned a shot because he hasnt proved he is the best at 140.
                The difference is that Khan has had his ass handed to him in a fight and refused to fight the same guy again while Bradley is still undefeated at 140 and 147.../thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The difference is that Khan has had his ass handed to him in a fight and refused to fight the same guy again while Bradley is still undefeated at 140 and 147.../thread
                  Regardless of what happened in the past. Fact of the matter is that Khan is in a better position than Bradley is as of recent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTanc View Post
                    Damn, what a dick. I didn't expect Timmy to turn out like this.
                    LMAO...what did you expect? You go handle your personal business and have to hear and read about how you are a coward from all these people on a daily basis.....you gonna be nice to those people ****ting all over you, who don't even know the facts?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Same for Khan after Mayweather beats him up. Maybe he could finally give Prescott that rematch that he has been ducking.....

"I know there is going to be a lot of criticism from everyone but I don't care. I'm eating over here, so bash me all you want" - Timothy Bradley on the haters, lol
                      Being critical does not make anyone a hater.

Especially when the criticisms is 100% just and called for.

Comment

Working...
                      X