Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ some of u praising Wifebeater for fighting a PAC sparring partner ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
    No they should fight each other!!!! Or someone considered to be an A fighter Ortiz has one good night against Berto and all of a sudden he's a quality opponent for Mayweather GET REAL the boy won't win a round!!!!!
    yes he will. ortiz will win some rounds.

Comment

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        yes he will. ortiz will win some rounds.
        How many rounds you think Ortiz will win? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
          How many rounds you think Ortiz will win? LMAO
          2, 3, or 4

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            I just don't understand how *****s are goo, goo, gaga over this matchup between Wifebeater and PAC's sparring partner.

PAC already fought Victor numerous times inside the WCG
            LOL @ you thinking victor has sparred Manny a lot. Talking as if he is mannys chief sparring partner. BUT let's reverse it.

LOL @ manny fighting oscar de la hoyas sparring partner AFTER destroying de la hoya himself.
            (Remember mosley memicing floyd for oscars fight against floyd.
            LOL @ you being a hater!!!!

Comment

Serious question, who else is floyd supposed to fight if he is not fighting manny???

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                Serious question, who else is floyd supposed to fight if he is not fighting manny???
                Ugh, the question is, why isn't he fighting PAC ?

Everyone of course knows why Wifebeater isn't facing PAC, but, it's ridiculous when you think about it. It's nothin' but smokescreen after smokescreen. Oh, he's a midget who is wild and got one punch, but, he's extraordinary, pfft.

Comment

Ugh, the question is, why isn't he fighting PAC ?

Everyone of course knows why Wifebeater isn't facing PAC, but, it's ridiculous when you think about it. It's nothin' but smokescreen after smokescreen. Oh, he's a midget who is wild and got one punch, but, he's extraordinary, pfft.

That's been the question for about 2 years now......but just let it go.
                  I don't know why he asked for tests, and I don't know why manny just did not say yes.
                  I see both sides.

BUT, life goes on. Don't know why people bashing floyd for fighting ortiz, who else is there? And another thing, to 90 percent of people on this site, no one is worthy of fighting them if they don't fight each other..

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                    That's been the question for about 2 years now......but just let it go.
                    I don't know why he asked for tests, and I don't know why manny just did not say yes.
                    I see both sides.

BUT, life goes on. Don't know why people bashing floyd for fighting ortiz, who else is there? And another thing, to 90 percent of people on this site, no one is worthy of fighting them if they don't fight each other..
                    I just answered somebody's question. #2 'Cause in the big picture of things, rankings are b.s. He's fighting Ortiz because it's an "in-house fight"(GBP). Plain and simple. It's also the most bankable fight. Victor is coming off a sensational win.

Sergio is really the next best thing next to a PAC fight. But, Sergio is a totally different animal from Victor, and the earning potential isn't as lucrative.

Comment

I just don't understand how *****s are goo, goo, gaga over this matchup between Wifebeater and PAC's sparring partner.

PAC already fought Victor numerous times inside the WCG
                      Would you prefer PBF on the sidelines doing nothing at all? It's not a special fight but it's a decent one. I don't think people are praising Ortiz as an opponent in particular, they're just happy PBF is getting back in the action.

Comment

Working...
                      X