No announcement yet.

Pacquiao arm size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    wow...a dominican bodega clerk selling stolen things accusin people of being uneducated....

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      I remember a thread not so long ago where it said that Manny's fist are the same size (in width) as a heavyweights fist!!

Needless to say the thread spiralled into a HGH campaign.

He has always had huge wrists.

Pacquiao carries the weight in the right places. Fists, wrists, forearms, calves all huge for his size and all good for power.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        doesn't every thread about pacquiao usually spiral into an HGH campaign? lol..
        Hahaha true Bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Pacquiao's wrist are freakishly big for his size. He has the wrist of a heavyweight. His fist and forearms are much bigger than average too.

No doubt these help to his awesome punching power.

Your wrist size is linked to you natural size or something like that.
          what is his fist measurement?

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
            what is his fist measurement?
            10 inches, not huge but bigger than most guys his size.

But his wrists are huge at 8in

Mayweather has 8in fists.

Comment

Originally posted by duasto View Post
              I just watched a NBA all start versus the Philippine team and it is really great. A once in a lifetime experience.

I just notice how big Manny's arm, comparing it to 7 footer Jamaal McGee

Acromegaly - HGH Side Effects

Acromegaly is a disease caused by a defective pituitary gland which causes the body to produce too much human growth hormone.

It is athletes particularly in the past when there was less awareness and knowledge of the consequences of administering too much HGH that have suffered acromegaly like side effects. Some of these side effects are the overgrowth of bone causing bulging forehands and bulbous noses.

Over dosage in the extreme of needle injected HGH can lead to a massive heart attack and death and also heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Acromegaly - HGH Side Effects

Acromegaly is a disease caused by a defective pituitary gland which causes the body to produce too much human growth hormone.

It is athletes particularly in the past when there was less awareness and knowledge of the consequences of administering too much HGH that have suffered acromegaly like side effects. Some of these side effects are the overgrowth of bone causing bulging forehands and bulbous noses.

Over dosage in the extreme of needle injected HGH can lead to a massive heart attack and death and also heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.

hey dude, i like me some dominican woman, but i cant find anyone w/o AIDS. no luck w/ your mom and sisters too.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  10 inches, not huge but bigger than most guys his size.

But his wrists are huge at 8in

Mayweather has 8in fists.
                  that ****in big for a dude that is barely 5'6".

may has delicate hands but his wingspan is crazy for 5'7" its 72inches thats 6 feet...

also i was suprised when i heard pac had a 16 inch neck( same as joe louis) probaly cause he has a huge head

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    cause he has a huge head
                    ...and, mysteriously, getting bigger all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      wow...a dominican bodega clerk selling stolen things accusin people of being uneducated....
                      Yep. Who is more educated than YOU.

You didn't even understand basic finance or economics. Want to open up that discussion again?

Comment

Working...
                      X