Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Knocks Zab Judah Out in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeino called this. I want to be smarter than Gambeino in some instances. But I can't because I fall for hype.

Comment

• good beat down , questionable at best low blow , Zab was looking for a break or reason to quit .
      RUN BRADLEY RUN !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        Zab could've got up and continued but didn't want to get up and continue.

He was outclassed in every round and it was a matter of time.

How can you have a standing 8 when you're not even standing?
        Zab must of thought as long as you're conscious by 8 the ref will let ya rest on the canvas until you're good to go.

Comment

• i think it was a good fight, it just showed what level amir is currently on... he took zab's sneaky uppercuts well. granted, people can question what level zab is currently on... but zab is the most talented fighter amir fought. zab's handspeed and craftiness is no joke.

that headbutt CLEARLY took zab's confidence... you can LITERALLY see it in his eyes. luckily it didnt result in him playing dirty.

Comment

• Anyone notice that until the ref counted Zab out, Zab looked like he was in excruciating pain. Only once the ref reached 10, Zab "felt better" because he finally raised his head TO COMPLAIN .... lol!

Sad to say but it looked like Zab wanted an easy way out as nothing was working for him .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
              His next date is in December. Hopefully this 3 fights per year continues.
              If he starts beating all of his opponents this fast, he might have to start fighting 4 times a year lol. In all seriousness, Khan just earned my utmost respect by beating Maidana, and by decimating Zab in the worst way.

I personally don't wanna see Khan/Morales, but at least we know Erik is gonna go out on his shield NO MATTER WHAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                Zab Judah better then Timothy Bradley???? C'mon Amir. And that "I was landing every single one of my shots" line Khan said - how does landing 61 of 284 shots equate to "landing every single" one of his shots?

Seems like the hardest shots Judah took was the 2 headbutts. The first headbutt in the first round sure the hell didn't help matters much for Judah. Khan can't give Bradley **** for headbutts. If they fight it will be interesting to see who gets the worst of it from headbutts. Neither Bradley or Khan ever seems to be the one that ends up bleeding.

And my goodness... could the HBO commentators slather up Khan any more than they did?? And although I thought Judah could have probably gotten up - low blows are NOT a legal punch (duh). And if it's an ILLEGAL blow then how the hell can it be a legitimate knock out? Vic Draclavich CLEARLY said during the fighters instructions that "a punch below here (motioning to the top of the belt line) will be called a low blow".

Low blow knock out, yippee.

Oh well, I had a feeling that Judah would fold when it came to adversity, so not really surprised. Atleast he handled himself better then he used to.
                Originally posted by :::Mega::: View Post
                Zab is the best name on his resume... But we all know Zab is way past it now, this was not a prime Zab.
                Here it comes judah is past it yet its the same people who said he would beat khan take it like men muf ****kkkkers

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  If he starts beating all of his opponents this fast, he might have to start fighting 4 times a year lol. In all seriousness, Khan just earned my utmost respect by beating Maidana, and by decimating Zab in the worst way.

I personally don't wanna see Khan/Morales, but at least we know Erik is gonna go out on his shield NO MATTER WHAT.
                  Yeah i think most people started respecting him after the Maidana fight, and yeah i agree about the Morales fight. I've got a bad feeling Golden Boy will make the fight though.

Comment

• Khan was too fast and Zab has been in far too many fights too know when he is being dominated thus is why he quit

Zab could not land anything, Khan pace was too fast for him and he never allowed him to think or breath.

That was a boxing lesson

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                      Here it comes judah is past it yet its the same people who said he would beat khan take it like men muf ****kkkkers
                      Hey if you noticed I actually said the punch was not low,and that it was a legit win...

but....

come on....

OFFCOURSE Zab was past it. Theres no denying that, he's been past it for quite some time. Not shot... but def past prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X