Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Stunned, But Fights Back To Beat Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury the new Tower of London. Hail to the real King of England. TYSON "THE KING" FURY.

Comment

Such a misleading title!

It should have read "Fury dominates Chisora"

Comment

He wasnt stunned, I called it out in the RbR thread, the stupid UK twat announcer started screaming like Fury was wobbled but he was laughing at those punches, never wobbled or stunned.

He owned Chisora but I wasnt impressed, he throws arm-punches, gassed pretty fast and he's not that good of a boxer and pretty slow hands.

Its clear he was trying to Emulate Wlad with the Jab / Right hand and tying up the person when he got inside, but he looked so clumsy doing it, still better than DelBoy who needs to go back to selling used cars

Comment

both guys wont become world champions but made my night a good one good scrap

Comment

It was a nice scrap and I enjoyed the fight. However, if Wlad fights Fury I will never watch boxing again and I will force myself to enjoy MMA fights.

Comment

watched in on PPV here in the U.S....IDK about Fury, but what the hell was that Chisora guy thinking coming in 30lbs overweight? Did he want to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                He wasnt stunned, I called it out in the RbR thread, the stupid UK twat announcer started screaming like Fury was wobbled but he was laughing at those punches, never wobbled or stunned,still better than DelBoy who needs to go back to selling used cars
                This is true ....new champ

Comment

Best heavyweight fight ive seen in a while!

Comment

This is the worst fight i have ever seem i think the ref was paid off that guy tyson fury is the worst fighter ever. At one point he had chisora holding him on the ropes without the ref saying anyhing.theere need to be an investigation in this fight. Someone must have paid the ref.

Comment

I enjoyed that fight man .Good to see Fury winning .Fury Rogan would maybe do a good crowd in Ireland cause Fury's part Irish as well .Andy Lee's cousin .

Comment

Working...
                      X