Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Wants Every Name at Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

richardt you should change your name to ****** or Manny's girl. If you can't be a man get yourself a man you nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by martin7764 View Post
      It makes you a potential oppenent for Manny Pac and you Pac huggers will eat it up
      I'ts time someone takes you off life support, you are brain dead.

Comment

Hey Martin mental midget, obviously you have issues with your queerness. Go back to your gay club to talk about your issues with and keep it off these boards, f-a-g-g-o-t!

Comment

Only ***gss like you go to gay bars you **** and do not forget to get Manny's little diick out of your mouth before you post.

Comment

Jhonny Has let down his fans I lost all interest when he lost to Penalosa here in Cali at the Arco arena.

Comment

yeah, i think gamboa eats this guy alive but good for him in wanting all the names, hopefully he can get them and put up an entertaining fight.

Comment

Martin - You do not have to keep parading your tiny tiny brain like it is a positive attribute to be that fuking stupid. Stop trying to prove it! I already know your brain is so small you could stuff it up an Ants a$$ and it would roll around like a BB in a boxcar. You are dismissed little child.

Comment

Jhony juanma will kick your ass

Comment

Working...
                  X