No announcement yet.

Pacquiao more accurate puncher than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    This thread is an all time great...ATG, should be in the Horus level of boat buying hall of fame..
    Thanks.

We all now know that 52% is greater than 50.2%

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          dat is me, sirius it me. i onli brade me hair

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            This thread is an all time great...ATG, should be in the Horus level of boat buying hall of fame..
            Don't forget M.I.C's pure boxer thread

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  as i have pointed out in my previous posts, this topic is kind of subjective...

i can agree with you to take out the jabs in the equation as i understand your view about the other uses of the jabs......

however, i can also see some validity in the inclusion of the jabs as per other posters view.......

hence, the topic, in my view, is really subjective...

even fight commentators covering the bouts recognized pac as a very accurate puncher; with some claiming pac as today's most accurate puncher.....

but that is not the end of it.......

people then will be looking at/compare the recipient of the punches..the opponents

and will also include the time element when the fights happened.....

and we will have terms as; old, washed up, left overs, past primes etc., etc.

and then again, everything becomes subjective....

don't get me wrong; your thread is a very good one and interesting....

the fact that we got this far attest to that.....

cheers to all...
                  wow, happy to note you guys are still at it.........

enjoy the exchanges of ideas/opinions dear co-posters, just keep it flowing smooth and civil.....

the thread is very good as there are so many angles/ways to look at it..

i think i can say that some posters hold on to the compubox numbers as the holy basis to air their arguments..but then, even how to use these numbers are being debated here..no issue on that...

as i said, topic is so subjective....

but just a thought on accuracy of punches;

accuracy = high volume of punches landed? numbers efficiency basis?

accuracy = punches thrown served the fighter's intent basis?

Comment

• Comment

Donaire, destroying his opponents with ease. Taking on the best and making in look easy.

Montiel, Darchinyan, great champions that Donaire destroyed. His performance against Siderenko was phenomenal.

Donaire's Check Hook > Mayweather's Check Hook

I don't think Donaire has ever been caught with anything big, great counterpunching ability.

You get caught by a Floyd counter punch, it is another punch on the compubox records, you get caught by a counter by Donaire, and you are on the canvas.

FACT.

Comment

Working...
                      X