No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: "I Would Love To Fight Alfredo Angulo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    It's a good thing that Angulo and Vanes have more balls than Saul Ginger Boy Fraudnelo. Let the hype job gravy train setups continue for Ginger Boy while the other two put on a real fight.
    This is so gay. "Fraudnelo"...fkn wack. haha!

Real fight? Angulo will murder this chump Vanes who has more skill at talking than fighting.

:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
      This is so gay. "Fraudnelo"...fkn wack. haha!

Real fight? Angulo will murder this chump Vanes who has more skill at talking than fighting.

:bukkake:
      Good post, Vanes is a textbook hypejob, just take a look at him struggling against a shot to **** Ouma and laugh your ass off.

I will fear for this Armenian clowns life if he ever steps into the ring with a killer in El Perro.

Comment

Angulo can be a hard puncher, but if ur punching at a speed of a turtle really can't connect can u? Vanes out classes Perita in every way... Sulaiman just made the biggest mistake, thinkin Vanes is goin to lose, but you got something else comin to u and all the WBC Crooks... War-Vanes..

Comment

Sulaiman you can't hide Strawberry Short Cake any longer.. Vanes is comin to get what is due to him... U want another eliminator? That's fine... You and all the Nightmare haters will see the boxing lesson he's going to give to Perita... yes the same Perita that got smashed on my Kermit The Frog.. Ribbit!

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
            Sulaiman you can't hide Strawberry Short Cake any longer.. Vanes is comin to get what is due to him... U want another eliminator? That's fine... You and all the Nightmare haters will see the boxing lesson he's going to give to Perita... yes the same Perita that got smashed on my Kermit The Frog.. Ribbit!

________

Comment

Reneg - So when was the last time Ginger Boy fought a guy who was as big of a threat as Angulo is to Vanes??? Ginger Boy is a fuking pu$$y cat who fought two Euro craps and is now fighting a guy in Gomez WHO IS NOT RATED IN THE TOP 100 at 154!! Good to see #1 and #2 fighting since Ginger Boy coward took the easy way to a title.

Comment

I like it. It would be a very entertaining fight, hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  If Angulo returns to the form he was at when he last fought hell send this clown out on a stretcher, and I wouldnt be surprised to see him do the same to Canelo. Angulo is one of the hardest punchers in the sport thats true ko power right there baby , not no puffed up fake azz ko power like pacmans over 2 yrs ago ko of Hatton -Mayweather leftovers.If the people of this nation are ******ed enough to set Casey Anthony free, a child -killer thats pathetically cleary guilty ,give this man a green card for chrissakes. Hes here to produce in more ways than one, not take away.
                  he is one of the hardest punchers in the divisions, but he is also the slowest and known to have one of hte worst feet movement in the division. the guy has cement feet and yes if you are stupid enough to stand in front of him and get your head knocked off he will do, 19 did and lost the one that didnt (cintron) who used actual boxing skill beat Perro and dont tell me perro was sick and stuff... if you can box, which vanes can Perro is very beatable, but if Vanes tries to exchange with Perro and fight dumb and fight with hot blood and pride instead of brain he will lose... i see this as a 12 round easy decision for Vanes... as they say , SKILLS PAY THE BILLS and by far vanes is the more skilled boxer of the two..

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Reneg - So when was the last time Ginger Boy fought a guy who was as big of a threat as Angulo is to Vanes??? Ginger Boy is a fuking pu$$y cat who fought two Euro craps and is now fighting a guy in Gomez WHO IS NOT RATED IN THE TOP 100 at 154!! Good to see #1 and #2 fighting since Ginger Boy coward took the easy way to a title.
                    this guy...Canelo is fighting a way better Gomez who also fought Cotto. So, does Cotto fighting Gomez make him a puss? No, it doesn't. I never agreed on the WBC and how they moved with Canelo. But Canelo is preparing for big things. he wants Cotto. plus there is no guarantee that vanes will actually fight the guy. He's all talk dude. Example: David Haye.

If canelo and vanes fight i'll put all my point on canelo. I'll take fundamentals over vanes "skills". u can put me down for that.

plus, Angulo kills both of them. so this story is irrelevant. and if the angulo vs vanes fight happens your argument will be irrelevant as well when angulo sparks vanes out of the boxing circle.

Comment

i think as long as angulo continues working with darryl hudson as his conditioning coach, he wont have as much trouble trapping vanes and cutting off the ring.

is angulo still working with clemente medina as his trainer? i like the chemistry they had.

to beat angulo, vanes is obviously going to have to outbox him, but i see angulo catching him and stopping him.

although vanes showed a lot of balls in his fight against roman, his defense is average at best.

his only hope is to cut angulo (which angulo has a tendency to get cut) and the fight gets stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X