Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Nine Lives of Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 lives? Judah had one life, for one fight, against Cory Spinks. I don't understand why everyone is always trying to talk themselves into Judah being anything special. It's the biggest mystery in my life watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      9 lives? Judah had one life, for one fight, against Cory Spinks. I don't understand why everyone is always trying to talk themselves into Judah being anything special. It's the biggest mystery in my life watching boxing.
      Real talk, I have Zab's career set that I have been watching and he isn't this rare species of talent people make him out to be, and I'm saying that even if he wasn't the mentally weak boxer he is, he might have one less loss or two if he had good focus but he still loses to most of the fighters he lost to.

Comment

His special comeback isn't that impressive

1. convert to extreme Christianity
        2. preach about it on twitter
        3. win a fight against a bum on FnF
        4. win a "title" against some B level 140 pound african immigrant

Comment

i once saw david haye buying his own beef burger can u beleive this!!!! wow wat a super cool dude B)

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            KING KONG is now up to 26 VMs all on ignore, plus another half dozen from a guy called BANG A GONG whom I'd originally put on ignore. Well these 6 from "BANG A GONG" seem to have been deleted by KING KONG. Seems to me that they are the same person. Both, ignorant, illiterate gutter-rat language, and dirty, unwashed necks.

It seems that I can smell them from here, from thousands of miles away, where they spend their time lying around thinking up new kinds of torture, especially enslaving women, scratching fleas beside a date palm, and throwing rocks at the blindfolded, camel walking around in a circle, pumping up a little drinking water.....not washing water, never waste water on washing, it's drinking water.

Well aren't you slow? Oh, wow, BANG A GONG is indeed KING KING, well done little boy, I'm glad your tiny pea-sized racist brain was able to figure that out after several days.

You are the worst poster on this site Edgar G, you are a coward who spouts monotonous hate-filled racist garb regularly and you should be driven out of this site. I'm glad you are feeling the heat, I intend to expose the very purpose of your existence. Anyone who thinks their race is superior to all others is a ****ing coward and should be castrated. Your Rabbi probably chopped off your entire dick when he was circumcising you. You support ethnic cleansing, which is an absolute fact. You apartheid, genocidal state supporting ****. Here's the kicker, these people actually believe that Israel is a light unto other Nations, the same State that was born out of the ethnic cleansing of one group of people. The same State that has practiced Jewish Terrorism ever since. The same State that has violated more human rights laws than all other states combined. The same State that slaughters little children by the thousands. The same State that tortures little children. Light unto other Nations, yeah ****ing right.

You are lower than an animal you disgusting ****. Your ideology is warped and the product of fairy tales drawn up by corrupt racists. I know you're a little slow, suffering from Alzhameir's and a delusional racist who supports ethnic cleansing and openly admits it, but I will tell you again, you are not wanted on this site. Get the **** out.

Comment

Working...
            X