No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Background To Pacquiao Tax Audits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post

Will you stop misspelling Statute of Limitations already? You did it on the other Pacquiao Tax Audit thread and you're doing it again here. Stop it!!!!!

Its StatuTe not Statue!!!!! Phlomo!!!!!
    I am sorry but my information is correct. Statute

Comment

award

Wait, the congressman is not done yet. He will be worth more than $26M
      once the court awards him a hundred million for his defamation case against the
      Mayeweathers. Add another $30 M for his fight with Marquez, plus endorsements from HP and Nike. In 2012 his net worth will be $75 Million.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
        Arum is robbing Pacquiao blind, but Pacquiao is to stupid to see it.
        But YOU see it.....

Comment

Comment

Floyd Mayweather jr: be your own man

Manny Pacquiao: where is my money?

Comment

Watch as the midgets blindly believe what Arum is saying, and start repeating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                damn pac is net worth is only 26 million? arum is robbin his a$$ real good. Pac better bring in that new team to crunch those numbers!!
                Wow. Some of you losers are so pathetic. Why do you care what Pacquiao is worth? It's not your money. Besides, I'm pretty sure $26 million in the Phillipines will go a lot farther than your food stamps and welfare checks at the local Piggly Wiggly in Des Moines, Iowa.

Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
                  Wow. Some of you losers are so pathetic. Why do you care what Pacquiao is worth? It's not your money. Besides, I'm pretty sure $26 million in the Phillipines will go a lot farther than your food stamps and welfare checks at the local Piggly Wiggly in Des Moines, Iowa.

Tool.
                  Why u mad? "******s" get to ya much?

Comment

By the way... this VisionQwest is NOT a reputable ("leading") accounting firm.

Not.

Comment

26 Million? lol I bet Mayweather owes that in back taxes! lol

I find it hard to believe Pac's net worth is only 26 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X