Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 To Cotto: You Should Be Fighting Me, Not Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about K-9 vs. Austin Trout to unify a couple of belts?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      BoxingScene recently spoke to IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage about a variety of topics. The Detroit, Michigan based fighter was last in the ring in June when he defeated his mandatory challenger Sechew Powell via unanimous decision. Bundrage has been trying to land a big sight since capturing the title in August of last year. In the 11 months since he won that fight he has managed to fight only once and that was last month's fight versus Powell. [Click Here To Read More]
      hahahah Bundrage cracks me up........

[IMG]http://*********.com/Boxing/bundrage.jpg[/IMG]

someone pls give this man a payday!!!!!! please!!!!!! ahahaha

Comment

who is that again.

Comment

Who the **** is K-9? Cotto has more than proven his courage and is past his prime so he should be thinking about $$$ first. K-9, you can show your balls by oppossing a fighter who, like yourself, isn't washed up. That's how Cotto did it. Until you do likewise you're not worthy of carrying Cotto's jockstrap. How about Sergio Martinez?

Comment

can't beat williams that fought lara

k-9 is still a contender 2 me.....i think paul williams can beat him in detroit...he beat cory spinks who look worser then the williams that fought lara....fight paul on hbo in detroit

Comment

Somehow... This doesn't sound right from Bundrage.

What he probably meant to say is: " Yo Cotto, you should be knockin ME out instead of Margarito!"

Comment

meh.........

Comment

A frustrated Bundrage told Boxingscene:

"Nowadays these promoters are trying to have their guys only fight their own guys. From Top Rank to whatever other promoter out there. They are all trying to do it."

I have been saying this FOREVER.

"Manny Pacquiao first (beats Margarito) and now Cotto is going to fight Margarito? Who wants to see that fight? Oh my bad the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans want to see that fight so I get it (answering his own question), but come on man, Margarito got destroyed in his last fight by Manny Pacquiao! Why does he get that fight and a title shot? Oh for revenge (for Cotto) (again answering his own question). Oh okay I get it but what about the other champions? That is why when I went to Cotto's last fight versus Mayorga, Bob Arum (at the post fight press conference) said 'oh this is very exciting, Margarito is here.' I stood up and said, 'Hey Don (King), what about unifying the belts? Man, Bob Arum looked at me and got mad. His face was so red you would have thought he was Santa Claus," a laughing Bundrage told Boxingscene.

This man is my kind of guy. He is telling the truth! Its great when a fighter stands up and tells it like it is.

Simply outstanding.

Comment

if the shoe wasn't on the other foot I.E. he was a star fighting other stars, he wouldn't complain. he just wants his money just like everybody else. he ain't no martyr.

Comment

i wouldn't mind seeing that matchup, a fight for two belts can never be bad. i'd like to see him fight vanes or canelo also. idk, lots of great matchups to be made in this division, probably has to be the divison i'm most interested in. we're gonna have to wait and see if cotto can get passed margs first before trying to match him up with anyone else first.

Comment

Working...
                      X