No announcement yet.

Did Pacquiao really refused Floyd OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    I remember when the 14 days offered by Floyd team. You all Floyd fans said the 14 days offered was fair and just. Pac team counter offered 24 days and Floyd all has to do is accept it but he didn't. After a while Floyd took back the 14 days and Pac team tried to negotiate with 14 days and Floyd said he already took back the offered. lol! Then you all Floyd fans said before the 14 days is more than enough to a PED user and it fair for both side, all of the sudden you took back all your words as well. lol. Floyd and Marquez signed the contact they will meet at 144 but Floyd did not honor the contract he signed just like when he ignored the court order to show his proof Pac was on PED as he accused Pacquiao. He didn't bother to make weight and just happily paid the cheap add penalty.
    Too bad that ain't what happened. Pac moved from "yes anytime" all the way up to 30 days. He only moved to 24 days after they were caught lying about the reasoning for the 30day only to be proven that they did it at 24 days with Hatton. There was an impass and soon BEFORE arbitration, Floyd's team offered them 14 days.

So lets recap what we have so far because some of us seem to get confused by long paragraphs.
    1.Floyd asks for OST
    2. Pac's teams says sure no problem.
    3. Soon, Team Pac starts back peddling...and do so all the way to 30 days and only move to 24 days after they are caught lying.
    4. Impass
    5. Before Arbitration Floyd's team offers 14days.

After arbitration, Pac team lies and blamed the breakdown on FMJ. Floyd came out and said they offered 14 days before, during and was still offering it. Pac's & team 2 days later had the fight signed with Clottey.

From FMJ point of view, why would he offer that same deal, after Pac's team was caught lying about his 14 day offer as well as lied and made it seem like he was the reason for the breakdown? The friggen arbatrator even came out and said that Pac's team was LYING! He took that off the table and only AFTER THAT, did it become a good enough to accept.

Facts are fact and the fact is that Pac's team walked away from the same offer that they felt was good enough a few months later.

BY the way, FMJ again had NEVER been over his weight class. It is not far fetched to think that someone coming off a 2 year layoff might have a problem making weight 2 catch weight 3lbs less than his weight class. You acting like you know FMJ didn't bother to make weight is pure speculation. We can also speculate that Pac didn't bother trying to make weight the time....oops, the 2x he was overweight for his weight class!

Pac didn't honor his "contract" to his wife and had a child by a hooker and numerous affairs.....That has about as much to do with this conversation as FMJ not honoring court cases.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
      My point is Pac did not refuse or against the OST to be labeled you all he was hiding something or scared to fight Floyd. He negotiate to the term may both side reach to an agreement.
      Actually a good argument can be made for him hiding. His team originally said OST was NO PROBLEM. Why did they go from that all the way to 30 days? Moving from accepting 0 days to 30 days and then 24 days is not a reasonable negotiation. What FMJ did moving from 0 days to 14 day was. He met in the middle even though they said they would accept 0 days. Pac moved AWAY from the fight happening, Floyd moved towards it.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        Actually a good argument can be made for him hiding. His team originally said OST was NO PROBLEM. Why did they go from that all the way to 30 days? Moving from accepting 0 days to 30 days and then 24 days is not a reasonable negotiation. What FMJ did moving from 0 days to 14 day was. He met in the middle even though they said they would accept 0 days. Pac moved AWAY from the fight happening, Floyd moved towards it.
        Pac is hiding? May I ask you and answer it honestly. Do you think if Floyd did not ask for OST we've already seen this fight a long time ago? OF COURSE! Fights happening everywhere as we speak but none of those took Floyd OST even those boxers who talked about OST (Hopkins, etc...), siding Floyd but still none of them subjected themselves to the test except in Floyd own fights just to save his thick face. What a pity. We are not against for the better testing but Floyd just 2 months OST are full of holes that can be exploited easily. Pac can simply say...you go to hell coward but then he negotiated for the fight= Pac was trying to clear the road block Floyd put around himself leading to this fight. Is that too difficult to comprehend the words "he negotiated for the fight"? or Pac hiding is the right word for you?
        Last edited by boxer.exposed; 07-22-2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Pac is hiding? May I ask you and answer it honestly. Do you think if Floyd did not ask for OST we've already seen this fight a long time ago? OF COURSE!
          Honestly yes, I do, because I don't think Arum or Roach really didn't anything to do with fighting Pac fighting FMJ. Now answer my question honestly. Do u think if Pac had accepted the original OST offer or the 14 days during the first negotiations, that we would've seen the fight a long time ago? I say...OF COURSE!

Fights happening everywhere as we speak but none of those took Floyd OST even those boxers who talked about OST (Hopkins, etc...), siding Floyd but still none of them subjected themselves to the test except in Floyd own fights just to save his thick face.
          None of them were asked before a contract was signed, so that is a silly comparison. Do you think if any of them were asked before the contracts were signed and they stood to make 40-50 million, that any of them would say no? I think we both know the answer to this one. If u don't then something is wrong with you.

What a pity. We are not against for the better testing but Floyd just 2 months OST are full of holes that can be exploited easily.
          That's funny, now u are complaining that 2 months of training is full of holes. The whole time *******s have been saying the exact opposite "2 weeks is fair" "what PED can give u an advantage with only 2 wks of use". Now ur complaining about 2 months. At least the very least, its the most comprehensive test that is availible in the USA, by a reputable testing organization.

Pac can simply say...you go to hell coward but then he negotiated for the fight= Pac was trying to clear the road block Floyd put around himself leading to this fight.
          But he didnt say "you go to hell". They originally said that OST was no problem? That there were 2 out of the norm requests. OST and the a 10 mil per lb weight penalty (actually 3 if u could Pac getting 50-50 since FMJ is the cash cow). Floyd could've said "you go to hell coward", but he didn't, he accepted the weight penalty , you know why? Because FMJ felt he had nothing to worry about in not making the weight. That is how u act when you have nothing to worry about. Pac on the other hand agreed, then changed his mind, and since then has come up with too many excuses to count on why he wouldn't accept. How do u blame Mayweather, when he accepted the abnormal request made of him, yet absolve Pac for not accepting his. That is plain Lunacy.

Is that too difficult to comprehend the words "he negotiated for the fight"? or Pac hiding is the right word for you?
          If you think what Pac did was negotiation "for" a fight, then you should go back to negotiations 101. Their actions were negotiations "against" the fight. You don't start out at "no problem"(where all u have to do is sign the contract) then move from days to a month, then back to 24 days and convince anyone with sense that you are negotiating "for" a fight. If u can't see that, then there isn't much more to say. IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR U TO COPPREHEND NEGOTIATING "FOR" THE FIGHT?

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Honestly yes, I do, because I don't think Arum or Roach really didn't anything to do with fighting Pac fighting FMJ. Now answer my question honestly. Do u think if Pac had accepted the original OST offer or the 14 days during the first negotiations, that we would've seen the fight a long time ago? I say...OF COURSE!

Floyd was the first who asked for the test = the road block. Pac will look like an idiot agreeing to the original OST when nobody asked him in the first place, right? So my question (if Floyd did not ask the OST.....?) we will always comes first not yours. It's funny to asked.. "if Pac agreed to the original OST we've already seen the fight long time ago?" when Floyd did not ask the test in the first place, (I repeat) right?. I don't know if you can get my point.
            Last edited by boxer.exposed; 07-22-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              How many boxer's ignore the weight limit they agreed to fight at and come in over for even more of an advantage, because the fine they have to pay is only a small fraction of their multi million dollar purse.

Floyd can't be trusted, thats why a $10 million per a lb fine was justifiable.

Defamation of character not hurt feeling? Ever heard of the law?

How many boxer turn down a $50 million pay day to go on vacation and spend time with his family and then assault his family allegedly.

how about you tell us since Pacroid missed weight himself.

Pacroid can't be trusted either

How many boxers turn down 50 mil bc he doesnt want to take better test

Comment

It was Floyd's insistence on 14 days. Pacquiao said 21 day first of Floyd said 14. Pac's team wanted to compromise and make it 17/18 days, Floyd would not budge, even though his team told him 14 days, 17/18 days makes no difference.

Everytime Pacquiao takes a step closer to Floyd's demands, Floyd moves further away and puts more barriers in the way of the fight.
                The only part you are missing is that Floyd gave pac the 14 days PACROID asked for. It wasnt 17/18 days your liar. Pac asked for 14, floyd eventually gave it to him, pac walked to fight clottey.

I ate lying ass *******s.

Comment

Floyd was the first who asked for the test = the road block. Pac will look like an idiot agreeing to the original OST when nobody asked him in the first place, right? So my question (if Floyd did not ask the OST.....?) we will always comes first not yours. It's funny to asked.. "if Pac agreed to the original OST we've already seen the fight long time ago?" when Floyd did not ask the test in the first place, (I repeat) right?. I don't know if you can get my point.
                  If it was a road block, why did team pac originally agree to it without cut offs and you had roach out there saying they would take whatever tests since they hqd nothimg to hide?

You just failed and so does your thread

You don't have a point bc pac originally agreed to ost without cut off. When they coutered with the 10mil per lb and Floyd agreed to it calling their bluff, that's when they started asking for cut off days

Don't speak on the topic when you obviously have the slightest idea what you are talking about and what actually happened
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-22-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    The only part you are missing is that Floyd gave pac the 14 days PACROID asked for. It wasnt 17/18 days your liar. Pac asked for 14, floyd eventually gave it to him, pac walked to fight clottey.

I ate lying ass *******s.
                    Care to provide a link to where Pacquiao asked for 14 days back in December 09

Can you explain how 14 days is acceptable for Floyd in December but 6 months later it is not acceptable?

Only difference is Pacquiao did not accept 14 days in December and did accept 14 days and more in June.

When Pacquiao gives in to Floyd's demands Floyd demands more so he can avoid the fight.

Stop telling lies

Comment

Care to provide a link to where Pacquiao asked for 14 days back in December 09

Can you explain how 14 days is acceptable for Floyd in December but 6 months later it is not acceptable?

Only difference is Pacquiao did not accept 14 days in December and did accept 14 days and more in June.

When Pacquiao gives in to Floyd's demands Floyd demands more so he can avoid the fight.

Stop telling lies
                      During the firat negotations, you idiot. And Pacroid didnt give into anything, hence why the fight didnt happen
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-22-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X