Comments Thread For: Holt-Matthysse, DeMarco-Linares Still in Play For 10/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Holt by KO

Comment

Holt is a good puncher in the first few rounds but if Matthysse boxes a little and mixes some power shots he has a very good chance to break Holt down and get a KO people make it seem like Holt is been koing people left and right lol hes got great pop but he got KO by Torres and was on his way to getting KO again til he got that nice headbutt in and Mabuza also made him stop on his stool maybe he wasnt focused for that fight who knows but it can happen again. Matthysse has a good chin as well I dont remember seeing him hurt and he can also **** as well so it should be a good fight dont see it going past 8.

Linares-DeMarco is a toss up they both are boxers but I think DeMarco got a little more pop than Linares. He just doesnt like to engage and thats probably what could cause him to lose if he doesnt trade enough. Linares is a good boxer but he got KO before in 1 rd so DeMarco gotta take the fight too him but cant get careless because Linares is not a pushover and anyone can get caught with a good shot.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Finally lucas wont get robbed he will ktfo out of holt and finally make a name with a win
        if it goes the distance..holt may get a hometown decision being from jersey and all

Comment

I think Matthysse would win because he would work a lot more and most likely break Holt down unless Holt takes him out.

Holt would need to be way more active than normal for me to really like him in that fight.

Comment

this would be an incredible card if they can get it done.

Here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              This could be like Holt-Torres III if Holt wants to trade.
              Except for Torres and Lucas are nothing alike. Try again.

Comment

It looks like a pretty good card between Gary Shaw and Golden Boy. But Dawson and Hopkins just doesn't do it for me as the Main event I really like the undercard a lot they do need another fight on there and maybe I might get it but your talking about four pay per views in four straight months. You got Ortiz vs Mayweather than you got this card than you have Pacman vs Marquez and to end the year you got Cotto vs Margarito. I ll only buy the fight if it's 34.99 but I don't think that Gary shaw and Golden Boy would do that so no dice.

Comment

Working...
                X