Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can just see the PackedTurds running around like headless chickens not knowing what to do. A bit like the other week when Arum got shown up with the WADA / USADA saga.

Pacman is killing himself slowly by water-torture. He really needs to kick Arum and Konz out the window and take the drug tests now, because there really isn't anymore excuses normal folks will swallow after all the crap and excuses that have been non-stop for the last 2.5 years

PackedTurds - when Floyd and Manny sign to fight, you better know your boy is going to have no drugs in his system and he is going to get beaten like a small child in front of millions and millions of people.

I love Manny but I can't wait to see the PackedTurds who are so full of **** enjoy their deserts!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Yet no major boxing sites have any news on this. Even ESPN doesn't follow the Examiner and this non story. Probably written by someone here.
      Keep hope alive

Comment

So what is getting "exposed"

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          So what is getting "exposed"
          I know, what is TS talking about?

Comment

tomorrow couldn't come sooner for *****s.. they'll probably won't be able to sleep tonight.. :rotflmao:

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
              I know, what is TS talking about?
              I guess it's about a Michael Marley article? But, it's Michael Marley...

No doubt Arum paid Marley to focus on somebody from team Pac doing something that shouldn't be done and thus creating some sort of "rift" in Pac camp. And, therefor Pac will be too "distracted" to focus on JMM. Which would give JMM a chance to win.

Remember how they try to sell Pac crappy fights against no hoppers? There was Typhoon, a rift on his team where Koncz is trying to get rid of Roach, Ariza beats up Koncz, distraction that would prevent Pac from focusing on the fight.

Same crap IMO. But, who knows maybe for once Marley has done some actual journalism and will expose something meaningful. But, it's Marley so I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Sent by: suck****yapuss

Hey dumb ******, that ****** quote you have about people hating Floyd retiring undefeated? All you monkeys did the same **** with Calzaghe, even worse.

Notice there is no racism in my sig to piss him off.

Im far from a racist.

So its bigger than that

Hmm whats a 5 letter derogatory term?
                Last edited by DoomCity202; 07-20-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

So after two years Marley kinda find something? The same Marley that kinda works for Arum, move on email or no email..

Comment

Michael Marley p4p best boxing journalist.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
                      Sent by: suck****yapuss

Notice there is no racism in my sig to piss him off.

Im far from a racist.

So its bigger than that

Hmm whats a 5 letter derogatory term?

Sent by: fdotorres: ******s don't deserve ****
                      you are not alone....

Comment

Working...
                      X