Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Course you did, pupp.
    Bumsniff. lol.

Comment

• still nothing?

Comment

• Lemme repeat why I've stated in the first pages of this thread:

Floydiots want us to think that people are that stupid just like them.

First of all show me how you can win fights using peds.

Show me also how you can hide that **** and keep it secret for long without getting caught. Walk me through the steps. Where do you get it? Who supplies it? Who administers it? Is he doing it alone or with some people like Ariza? Why is Ariza not investigated? Why is he not being summoned by the court?

Just hiding that **** requires supernatural powers. Show me how to hide that **** without getting caught.

;-|

Keep on looking for something that is not there.

\
        Last edited by maguirre; 07-22-2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post

This is the age of Aquarius and all comes to light

Im surprised Boxing Scene aint up on "the news".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Lemme repeat why I've stated in the first pages of this thread:

Show me also how you can hide that **** and keep it secret for long without getting caught. Walk me through the steps. Where do you get it? Who supplies it? Who administers it? Is he doing it alone or with some people like Ariza? Why is Ariza not investigated? Why is he not being summoned by the court?

Just hiding that **** requires supernatural powers. Show me how to hide that **** without getting caught.

;-|

\
            You ever heard of a dude named Shane Mosley..?

Comment

• Ok..day 4. anything yet?

Comment

• pacman been exposed yet???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  What about Shane?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Lemme repeat why I've stated in the first pages of this thread:

;-|

\
                    Look at 80% of the guys in Major league baseball. It is not hard to get away with using steroids - not at all. Pacman is without a doubt abusing steroids and his refusal to take a test and filing of a suit is evidence of that as far as I and many other fans are concerned. Steroids helps to win fights by increasing stamina, ability to take a punch, and increasing punching power.

These are facts.

It is interesting now that some of these idiot *******s are now resorting to an argument that just about says "So what if he is, how does that help win fights?"

Kinda like the Bonds argument. "Who cares if he's using, it doesn't help you hit a 100MPH fastball." True, it just helps him get it out of the park, but that is besides the point that he is cheating just like Pacquiao. If he doesn't need it to win fights and it doesn't help him win fights, then why is he abusing them?

Your logic is flawed and simply fueled by your nationalistic pride and adoration for Pacquiao. If he were a white, black, or mexican fighter, you would be all over him about refusing to take the test and calling him a cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      What about him? Are you saying Mosley was on the juice when he beat Margarito? Hmm... why not? People just throw accusations casually these days without having to prove them, anyway.

What else have you got? Why do you think he didn't use peds in the Pac fight? You know, it would have helped him a lot. But who would bother to test him other than Floyd?

;-|
                      Last edited by maguirre; 07-23-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X