No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron vs Smith Clash on August 12, ESPN Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    retire cintron you dont have the hunger and did top rank drop him and Lou picked him up
    If he didnt have the hunger he wouldnt have taken this fight on such short notice. I think he realizes his chances of getting a Pac fight and is will be doing whatever possible to get back as one of the candidates for it.

Comment

not sure if this will hurt him or better him, it obviously depends on the outcome of this fight, but brave, brave move. let's see if he can bounce back from that molina loss, it should be a pretty good fight if kermit gives it his all

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        retire cintron you dont have the hunger and did top rank drop him and Lou picked him up
        as long as he stays away from mexicans he ok he wont get ****

Comment

Smith is a pretty good fighter I expected alot of and he just folded up against Tyner, I thought showtime said he did have the flu though during that fight.

Comment

It was only a 10 round fight against a pretty average puncher. It will be a full 5 weeks after that fight. Fighters should do this more often. Kudos to Cintron for getting right back in the ring.

Comment

Holy **** how many lives does this puto have? Get him out of my Television he fails.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Holy **** how many lives does this puto have? Get him out of my Television he fails.
                not a bad fight vato

Comment

he needs to retire and live off the welfare like the rest of his people

Comment

This is whats wrong with boxing.. AFter Citron's fight with Molina, why is ESPN even pickin up this fight.. Citron is a joke... Ronnie Shields shld just stick to Lara and not waste his time on Kermit the Frog...

Comment

Not a good matchup for styles and why gibe Cintron another tv bout...Smith is boring w/2 nothing wins late last year and in january after being ko'd last yr...too many hungrier boxers deserve this tv shot...

Comment

Working...
                      X