No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio Show: Angulo, Rios - 6PT/9ET Start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    Gotcha pump. I wouldn't mind 2 days worth of boxing talk. Despite us being a small community people like us do listen.

**** with what happening with the boxing truth I don't think we could take another hit like that.

Oh PAC and Floyd will always be brought up. It is what it is. Depait that there are plenty of fights and fighters to talk about.
    we will have a full agenda and guests

Perro Angulo is his first on air interview since everything went down
    Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      Gotcha pump. I wouldn't mind 2 days worth of boxing talk. Despite us being a small community people like us do listen.

**** with what happening with the boxing truth I don't think we could take another hit like that.

Oh PAC and Floyd will always be brought up. It is what it is. Depait that there are plenty of fights and fighters to talk about.
      Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        um I am not a ******* or ***** so I think ur safe
        Thanks for taking time out and doing the show, the more Boxing the better.

Dont be afraid to ask hard-hitting questions, alot of people get fighters on a show and are afraid to ask them anything for fear of that fighter not coming back on the show.

We need a show to ask hard hitting questions that fans want to know!

I will be listening for sure.

A few minutes before show starts you should start a Play-By-Play thread so we can discuss the show (kinda like a RbR thread for a fight) and ask our questions and you guys refresh and answer some questions that we have for the fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Thanks for taking time out and doing the show, the more Boxing the better.

Dont be afraid to ask hard-hitting questions, alot of people get fighters on a show and are afraid to ask them anything for fear of that fighter not coming back on the show.

We need a show to ask hard hitting questions that fans want to know!

I will be listening for sure.

A few minutes before show starts you should start a Play-By-Play thread so we can discuss the show (kinda like a RbR thread for a fight) and ask our questions and you guys refresh and answer some questions that we have for the fighters
          my pleasure

we will ask the questions hopefully you want to hear all of us are in the industry all the time going to shows (local and big) pressers gyms etc so we know a lot of fighters

if BPP wants to start a thread he is more than welcome to we will try and keep things light initially because it's all new to us but once we get our feet wet we will include you guys a lot in our discussion

this IS BoxingScene's radio show made by BoxingScene people

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            my pleasure

we will ask the questions hopefully you want to hear all of us are in the industry all the time going to shows (local and big) pressers gyms etc so we know a lot of fighters

if BPP wants to start a thread he is more than welcome to we will try and keep things light initially because it's all new to us but once we get our feet wet we will include you guys a lot in our discussion

this IS BoxingScene's radio show made by BoxingScene people
            Good, I hate listening to a show and all they are doing is nut hugging and promoting a fighters fight without actually asking any question, just general knowledge thats around. LIITR isnt too bad with that and are a good show to listen to, much better than the other shows that are now dead.

Boxing needs a central show where fighters/promoters can call in and clear the air instead of being used as promotional tools.

Comment

Are these weekly?

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                Are these weekly?
                yes every Tuesday at 6pm PT

Comment

What happened to the boxing truth show?

Comment

according to Lois and Chavez they're taking an indefinite hiatus

feel bad for both I have known them for years and while Chavez and I didn't always see eye to eye I thought he had a fresh perspective to the sport. Lois and I have been friends for ages and I saw him at Bam Bam's meet and greet. He told me he was focusing more on life and whatnot which is to be expected once family becomes more and more

Hopefully they'll be back

Comment

Good Luck and I honestly hope this show takes off and be a constructive voice for the fans!

Comment

Working...
                      X