No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido testing POSITIVE for Banned Substance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    Contradict? I'm only explaining how does this drug testing works. Now you said that of course he was going to test negative the second time, but unless the second time he took the test was more than a year later after the fight he was going to test positive again if he was on nandrolone.
    It depends on how the nandrolone was ingested, whether it was ingested at all, or produced naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I don't know, do you have any other theories to throw out? BTW, you go that from the article I linked, no? The one that says nandrolone is popular among athletes? Or did you forget that's what you were arguing against? You own yourself quite nicely.
      you've been owned bro

READ

"But a combination of both dietary supplements (none of which contain a banned substance) and exercise, can result in a positive nandrolone test. The reason for this is still unclear, but one theory is that there is a link between heavy training, the dehydration that goes with it, and their effects upon the components of high protein diets. Until more work is done, however, the 'nandrolone mystery' goes on..."

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        When was I talking about Pac/Floyd garbage? I actually made a group some time ago for ppl who don't want to talk about it so you clearly are just making things up to defend some obscure fighter who was a thread needlessly made about. He is doing fine it hasn't seemed to hurt his career and no one will care when Salido retires.
        Lopez and every single rican out there would beg to differ.

Comment

You can only front for so much no?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            you've been owned bro

READ

"But a combination of both dietary supplements (none of which contain a banned substance) and exercise, can result in a positive nandrolone test. The reason for this is still unclear, but one theory is that there is a link between heavy training, the dehydration that goes with it, and their effects upon the components of high protein diets. Until more work is done, however, the 'nandrolone mystery' goes on..."
            I read the quote - where does it talk about Salido?

Comment

I read the quote - where does it talk about Salido?
              you've been owned bro..........

Comment

team guerrero = a bunch of frauds who ran with the so called "riod" allegations when he had his a** crack r@ped.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA

but the facts will always set you free.

Comment

It depends on how the nandrolone was ingested, whether it was ingested at all, or produced naturally.
                  Of course, but laboratories also know that and that's why when they test for this drug they have a certain limit of tolerance. Now, nandrolone breakdown products, even when taking nandrolone by oral ingestion, stay in the body a lot more time than a few days, and that's even detected in urine testing, so actually by going blood testing they were going to get even more accurate results.

Comment

This was like 5 years ago, who cares.

The fight/s goes on....

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      Of course, but laboratories also know that and that's why when they test for this drug they have a certain limit of tolerance. Now, nandrolone breakdown products, even when taking nandrolone by oral ingestion, stay in the body a lot more time than a few days, and that's even detected in urine testing, so actually by going blood testing they were going to get accurate results.
                      I agree but that depends on when he stopped and started using. Or if he was using at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X