Comment

Originally posted by esex View Post
      Povetkin would rather catch hepatitis than fight Wladimir Klitschko
      lol'd

I like both fights.

Helenius by early KO. Povetkin by UD.

Comment

Great HW card!

Helenius by late stoppage in a tough scrap.

Chagaev in a mild upset over the Atlas-ruined Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          He will not.

He said so on FNF.
          What is up with Teddy? Don't tell me let me guess. He doesn't believe that Povetkin is ready for Chagaev? Oh what the hell Povetkin is better off without Teddy around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            What is up with Teddy? Don't tell me let me guess. He doesn't believe that Povetkin is ready for Chagaev? Oh what the hell Povetkin is better off without Teddy around.
            He says he has to be in America because he is contracted to FNF, so unless Povetkin trains in the US he can't do it.

But Kalle Sauerland hates Atlas and has said he wants him out as Povetkin's trainer, so I expect him to make sure Povetkin trains in Europe.

Comment

Its pretty funny that this is a title fight.

WBA is a piece of sh$t.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Its pretty funny that this is a title fight.

WBA is a piece of sh$t.
                david haye to fight the winner then demand 50-50 to fight Vitali as they both have a belt..........

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  david haye to fight the winner then demand 50-50 to fight Vitali as they both have a belt..........
                  That's what will likely happen.

I think Haye will remain inactive for the remainder of 2011, and then fight either Chagaev or Povetkin in the first half of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    That's what will likely happen.

I think Haye will remain inactive for the remainder of 2011, and then fight either Chagaev or Povetkin in the first half of 2012.
                    If Chag wins he probably wont even fight him, just sign to fight him and get the fight cancelled due to Chag's ilness and get a dodgy deal with the WBA to strip him and give Haye the belt without fighting

Comment

WBA should not be considered a legit title after this, this is beyond ******. How the hell can you have 2 champions with the same title?

Very deep down, I hope that Lyakhovich will get back in the game and we will see a great fight against Helenius. In reality though, I am afraid that we will see another Valuev fight performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X