No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Can Deal With Whatever Amir Khan Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Can Deal With Whatever Amir Khan Brings

ZAB Judah says Amir Khan is set to become a victim of big punches – and bad timing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Judah needs to be tested for HGH .He needs to undergo a blood test .His arms and shoulders are way bigger and vascular than ever .Cheater .

Comment

Originally posted by boxingisart View Post
      Judah needs to be tested for HGH .He needs to undergo a blood test .His arms and shoulders are way bigger and vascular than ever .Cheater .
      Just means his legs will be weaker and not as built and also less speed. If he's worked on power thinking that is what will beat khan he will lose. and anyway lets wait and see what he looks like at the weigh in then comment on his physique for this fight.

Comment

war zab break con glass chin

Comment

its not fair now?

He was washed up and old when they signed now the fear and doubt sets in

Which is the only reason Freddie put him against Zab....SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

They were Calling Bradley a chicken then ran to fight a so called washed up Zab

War Zab
          Last edited by DoomCity202; 07-18-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

My brain says Khan wins on youth and volume, but my heart says Zab. Both have similar strengths and weaknesses. War Zab!

Comment

Khan UD, Judah has lost pretty much every big fight he ever had and i am including Matthyse who should still be undefeated

Comment

weight training???

Comment

I think that this will be the toughest fight for Amir Khan so far he has to be able to take Zab's best punch .If he can Amir wins this fight 8 rounds to 4 easy.

Comment

I hope the old school dedicated judah comes out guns blazing.A DEDICATIVE zab wins any day against khan imo.he's a bit softer now but he'll check that chin.it would be a hilarious joke if zab flattens khan's/mayweather dream

Comment

Working...
                    X