Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    To paraphrase Guerrero, what does Mayweather got to hide, prove he is clean and sign up to full WADA testing.

Practice what you preach Floyd.
    Whether he was paraphrasing or not no sport athlete should say no to drug testing, I agree with you and guerrero if you have nothing to hide you would take any kind of better testing whether year round, decade round or two months round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Whether he was paraphrasing or not no sport athlete should say no to drug testing, I agree with you and guerrero if you have nothing to hide you would take any kind of better testing whether year round, decade round or two months round.
      Let me clarify, I was paraphrasing Guerrero, and if Floyd has nothing to hide why has he not signed up to WADA's testing program.

There are huge windows where Floyd does not get tested where he could be using.

If a boxer A demanded stool samples because they can tell more about what been in you body, should boxer B automatically accept, even though the commission does not require it?

If Floyd really want to change testing in boxing, then why has he not lobbied the commissions and sanctioning bodies?

Comment

Let me clarify, I was paraphrasing Guerrero, and if Floyd has nothing to hide why has he not signed up to WADA's testing program.

There are huge windows where Floyd does not get tested where he could be using.

If a boxer A demanded stool samples because they can tell more about what been in you body, should boxer B automatically accept, even though the commission does not require it?

If Floyd really want to change testing in boxing, then why has he not lobbied the commissions and sanctioning bodies?

Again I agree with you paraphrasing guerero or not, No sport athlete should say NO to any kind of random drug test.

Comment

Again I agree with you paraphrasing guerero or not, No sport athlete should say NO to any kind of random drug test.
          And you think it is acceptable for a competitor to dictate the a what anti-doping takes place.

So if Ortiz ask for Floyd to be enema testing Floyd should say yes.

Comment

And you think it is acceptable for a competitor to dictate the a what anti-doping takes place.

We have talk about this no need to paraphrase it any longer"..Great for the sport"

Comment

*******s.....

Comment

We have talk about this no need to paraphrase it any longer"..Great for the sport"
                I believe that the commission should set the testing standards and the fighters should fight.

IMO its is terrible for the sport as testing would be done for some fights while most will miss out and it will depend on whether the person asking for the tests brings more money and barganing power to the table.

Horrible situation to have.

I can't think of any other sport where the athletes set the anti-doping testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                  *******s.....
                  Are you a *******??? Yes or no?

Comment

I believe that the commission should set the testing standards and the fighters should fight.

IMO its is terrible for the sport as testing would be done for some fights while most will miss out and it will depend on whether the person asking for the tests brings more money and barganing power to the table.

Horrible situation to have.

I can't think of any other sport where the athletes set the anti-doping testing.

Good for you and us, better testing for the better of the sport.. Agreed with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      Someone tell the ****** TS manny accepted OST testing..

we can move on too.. fake KOs..
                      C'mon son, I know you've been keeping up with the news here !!!

You're only lying to yourselves now !!!

Personally I don't care if they ever fight because I KNOW something is wrong with Pac and his fans for backing the deception to this point.

Anyone that isn't calling Manny out at this point is either not up on the issues or full of racial pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X