Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Come to think of it why is Floyd want USADA to carry out the tests no matter want.

That stance itself is a bit dodgy.
    Cause they're gonna fight in the U.S..why the hell wouldn't the USada..do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      Pacquiao has already agree, ok? How many times does it have to be said on camera and written in print?
      Until it's in a contract, I don't believe a word he says. You've gotta' remember something here kiddo...........he's promoted by BOB ARUM. Not exactly someone who's word I'm willing take at face value.

Comment

• Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
        if we asks then peds-expert *****s and it's about pac then steriod does go away overnight..
        The whole point I'm making is that steroid testing clearly isn't as good as some people think it has unless it has improved dramatically from 5 years ago which is doubtful. Its picking up **** that is naturally created in some peoples bodies, that doesn't seem like a good test at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          post 1 interview where floyd said he want 100 million..oh you listening to arum again..lol
          Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          you mean like manny running from negotiations then after floyd goes on vacation claiming he'll agree to the test and then when floyd comes back all the sudden usada isnt good enough although he claimed he agreed to everything???lmfao
          if yo believe about USADA/WADA thing of Arum, then you believe about 100M demand of floyd?

I can show you video/s that Pac says he agreed to the test and video that floyd said testing is no more an issue... And dela joya said pac vs floyd almost done, President hBO negotiating while floyd not thinking boxing and on vacation... and you and other *****s claiming there were no negotiations! lol! Floyd and *****s like you will be remembered as the most coward in boxing... PERIOD.
          Last edited by sapaw; 07-18-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            Yep. Manny is afraid of needles. How could we forget.

Something fishy going on in Pacland, and it's been going on since 2009. I'm not a Pac hater. But since this stuff has been brought to the forefront, I've became less & less of fan of his.

It's really starting to look like he's a cheatin' SOB. And we've had enough of that **** in sports already.

He feel that having his blood taken weakens him and he said that 6/7 years ago pubically and implied many times over that time, well before Mayweather ever even heard of OSTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Yep. Manny is afraid of needles. How could we forget.

Something fishy going on in Pacland, and it's been going on since 2009. I'm not a Pac hater. But since this stuff has been brought to the forefront, I've became less & less of fan of his.

It's really starting to look like he's a cheatin' SOB. And we've had enough of that **** in sports already.

then show us an article where he said it HIMSELF that he's afraid of needles.. an article with page address or a youtube vid would suffice.. we'll shlt on him if you can show only one..

Comment

• Basically, what it boils down to is this:

"If you're the best, you take the test."

It's that simple. Manny has not shown a willingness do this, and it puts a whole CLOUD of doubt over his entire career.

What's worse, is that the same idiotic fans RIP RJJ for getting caught using "Ripped Mass", a SUPPLEMENT, he bought at a LOCAL GNC!!!!!!!!!!

You people are truly pathetic.

I think it's a race thing, quite frankly. People HATE black American boxers. HATE THEM. **** I'm a white Canadian, and I have ZERO PROBLEMS with what Floyd is doing.

He's playing his cards right.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
                  Cause they're gonna fight in the U.S..why the hell wouldn't the USada..do it?

You do realise other organisations carry out blood tests in the US don't you?

Comment

He feel that having his blood taken weakens him and he said that 6/7 years ago pubically and implied many times over that time, well before Mayweather ever even heard of OSTs.
                    It's that much of a problem, that he's going to potentially leave $40million the ****in' table? Please. Just listen to how absurd that just SOUNDS. They've clearly got something to hide.

Comment

You do realise other organisations carry out blood tests in the US don't you?
                      Yes. But the guy from WADA himself said that the USADA is the most respected under WADA, and he said it would be sufficient in this proposed scenario. It's only Arum & co. who have a problem with it. Why because if Manny fails a drug test, it's going to cost him a **** ton of money!

Comment

Working...
                      X