Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch v Mikkel Kessler rematch - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Kessler can go through it again, he was relentless against Froch but it was because of ppl doubted him and after he proved them wrong he don't want more.

Comment

Carl Froch takes it.

Comment

depends where they fight

Comment

I got Froch in this one. He's in his prime right now while Kessler is fading and is only going to get worse at this point.

Comment

I felt Froch won the first fight by a point, although it was extremely tight and a few of the rounds were difficult to score. Froch will no doubt get the home advantage in a rematch and I feel he has improved since the first fight, so I think he'll win the rematch.

Comment

Kessler hasn't been the same for a while and is practically out of the game. Froch is still hungry - he would take it.

Comment

If Kessler is the same, it's a real 50-50 fight I'd take Froch in. If not, Froch beats him easily.

Comment

Carl smashes him up and sends him to the scrapheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Matched up better??Are you kidding??Froch has had the toughest road to the final if ya want to be honest..Johnson and Dirrell alone beat out Wards Kessler and Green..Not to mention he did it on the road for the most part..
                    Correction: Ever since the lost to Kessler, Froch has foughten guys stylistically that favor him. Matched up was the wrong word.

Suppose they would have a rematch currently, I give the edge to Froch since he's more fresh. But once Kessler gets the ring rust out....i have him over Froch again just based on styles.

Comment

Kessler won the 1st and would win the second.

Comment

Working...
                      X