Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not even a hardcore Pacquiao fan, but I hope he tears JMM's head off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    And JMM isn't whenever he is not fighting Pacquiao? That is the point of this thread. Hell, Barrera will probably end up fighting Rios before JMM would. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't even like Barrera.
    lol you're not a big Paquiao fan......you don't like Marquez...you're a person who doesn't even like Barrera....who the **** do you like then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Are U even trying to imply that I supported Floyd-Marquez??because if U are,U don't know what the **** ur talking about.I gave Floyd hell for that & I'll do the same for Pacman.because it's the same thing.
      yeah, pac , jmm and floyd are all similar in size......slap yourself please, it might wake you up from those delutions....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Marquez fought a young fighter in Juan Diaz, he fought the Lightweight champion Casamayor. He knocked them out, they have never been knocked out before that. He called out Floyd Mayweather and actually fought him. He fought a young fighter in Katsidis. He went to Indonesia to whip Chris John. He's fighting at a weight he knows he's no good at to fight Pacquiao for the 3rd time, cuz the coward ran away from him for 4 years the first time, now it took another 4 years to get Pacquiao.

What cherrypicking are you talking about? Did you wanted Marquez to fight Dangerous David Diaz at 135 and then move up so that then you can say he avoided Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor?
        I stood up and applaud to this. Green K

Comment

wtf is this trash thread? JMM is a no-questions-asked ATG and all of the victories you listed are extremely legitimate victories. how can someone who is moving UP in weight to fight PACQUIAO and MAYWEATHER be a god damn cherry picker?

thread starter is a complete fool.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            yeah, pac , jmm and floyd are all similar in size......slap yourself please, it might wake you up from those delutions....
            Why don't U go back & read that again,then come back & point out where I mentioned size buddy,I dare u.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              Lol. Here is the thing that just baffles me. People let on like JMM has this great resume and it's only Pacquiao who cherry picks opponents.

So I guess this is why we'll never see whether or not JMM can beat Brandon Rios who is a way tougher challenge than fuckin Michael Katsidis, Joel Casamayor, or a fat Juan Diaz. Or how about the fact that he ducked Khan (and I don't even like Khan, but this is the truth) for a fourth title.

If JMM would've at least acknowledged Rios as a challenger, then I wouldn't be bashing him. But I don't understand why people criticize Pacquiao for fighting at catch weights, but yet JMM is getting one right now and yet people are saying he is too small to fight Pacquaio. And that's not including the fact that he got one against Mayweather.

One thing I do give JMM credit for is fighting Mayweather at the drop of a hat unlike Pacquiao did, but I think it was more of a desparation move for a money fight than actual bravery because he knew he didn't have nothing to lose.

And I really have to hear Pacquiao say he would fight Brandon Rios in the future before I gave him any benefit of the doubt about wanting to fight a prime guy like that. But I'm just bringing up this factor because at least Arum has mentioned the fight here recently. Yet JMM won't even utter the dude's name.
              "And you're not even a hardcore Pacquiao fan".....fucking fanboy.

Comment

The only fight that's missing from Marquez's resume is Erik Morales. He needs to fight him before he retires for Mexico's good.

Comment

Huh! they say he is too small to fight Pacquiao at Welterweight right? The fact is that JMM is listed at 5'7, that my friends is half inch taller than Pacquiao (5'6 1/2), then if he does has has the frame to carry the weight shame on him but no way we criticize Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Are U even trying to imply that I supported Floyd-Marquez??because if U are,U don't know what the **** ur talking about.I gave Floyd hell for that & I'll do the same for Pacman.because it's the same thing.
                    I wasn't saying u specifically did, but a lot of posters around here have been talking out of both sides of their mouths. I was just making a point. I didn't buy into jmm floyd and im not buying into this crap either.

Comment

khan destorys JMM now

maybe 5 years ago JMM would eat him alive but now its khans time

manny is there to destroy- unless manny has lost alot of skills in which case he should retire anyway

khan looks to be the next HOF- keyword: looks- everyone knows- one more bredis prescott style knockout and they'll call him the lennox lewis glass joe chin of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X