Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Punch Harder, My Skills are Better Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Punch Harder, My Skills are Better Than Fury

DERECK Chisora aims to get back on the world title trail when he clashes with fellow Tyson Fury next Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

i agree,never been impressed with Fury really don't know what Manny Steward thinks he can do with him,Chisora by stoppage!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
      i agree,never been impressed with Fury really don't know what Manny Steward thinks he can do with him,Chisora by stoppage!
      Chisora is gonna get walloped all over the ring

Comment

Who cares.............

Comment

chisora said he was the next tyson ages ago in an interview, tyson fury is named after tyson. their both tyson wannabes, i wanna see chisora kick furys ass though in all my life iv never seen a guy punch himself in the face smh

Comment

I have a feeling Fury will surprise everyone...coz he knows he has to win this, or else he's up ****'s creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
              Manny's gettin paid.... and that's all he's doing with Fury.

Comment

Chisora is alot like David Tua to me and a decent fighter with a good chin can beat David Tua. Fury has more skills than Chisora but will his Chin stand tall as well? I think so, and the size difference will be noticable by the later rounds. But i could wrong and Fury could have a chin that Amir Khan calls suspect and the fight could be quick. All kidding aside i think it will be a good match and i think Tyson will outwork chisora and get the Win on points

Comment

Somebody on this board said recently that neither of these fighters would even be in the newspapers if they lived somewhere like the USA or Germany. For some reason, the English media has decided to hype the hell out of middling fighters. Fury was correct the other day when he said that Chisora has found his level, i.e. the top of the domestic heavyweights. He's never going to be a top 5 world heavyweight.

Still, Chisora is better than Fury, who has become a UK media darling not because of his meagre skills, but because of his name and his height. Fury is not even the next Michael Grant, let alone the next Wladimir Klitschko. If by chance he happens to beat Chisora, I'd love to see Fury put in the ring against Helenius or Boytsov, who would demolish him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby McPokey View Post
                    Somebody on this board said recently that neither of these fighters would even be in the newspapers if they lived somewhere like the USA or Germany. For some reason, the English media has decided to hype the hell out of middling fighters.
                    So true. Neither of these guys would get much attention in the US....even though the US heavyweight scene is quite bad at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X