Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    jin spends $6000 on clothes per month?

funny.

for 1/10th of that , bella takes off hers.
    It's actually $5000+ but I rounded it off to the next thousands. My source is the Ring magazine.

Comment

I forgive u Drew LOL...yeah, and if she wants to be real SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER NAME BACK TO WHATEVER IT REALLY IS, TOO...

Comment

Mosley should have insisted of a prenup. Then she handled the paper side of their relationship so he would have screwed himself even more.

Comment

That, boys, is an amazing ****ing woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            I forgive u Drew LOL...yeah, and if she wants to be real SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER NAME BACK TO WHATEVER IT REALLY IS, TOO...
            I believe her maiden name was Enjuice.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              Nice, looks like a Mod went in and adjusted the title. Congrats on no longer getting owned! Apparently it's a round by round discussion.

In the first round she punched on a break and caught you flush.

You rallied in the middle rounds and seem to be dominating on the cards now..

Comment

Im rallying!! LOL... hey, u know what? I KNOW divorce must be terribly painful and I believe she is lashing out over more than just the belts...she's hitting him as hard as she can as people often do in her situation..I just believe she will regret it one day...u know?
                Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 07-15-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Pretty pathetic that she got this man's trophies that he worked his ass for and could have literally died for fighting in the ring. I don't know on what grounds she was given them, I can't imagine any reasonable argument that she should have.

Comment

that was a 10-8 for Iceman

Jin tryin to counter was like Tyson Fury uppercutting himself in the face

Comment

I think Jin won that exchange.

She retains the belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X