Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Jin will give the belts to the kids when they turn 18 - they will do what they're supposed to do and give them right back to their father. The end.
    This is probably the truth, but us keyboard jockeys will still rage in the meantime b/c it's ****ed up!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      What are you talking about? Just months ago *****s were the real men that were anti-women's rights. Around the time Floyd beat a ***** AZZ

What does Floyd beating a woman have to do with *****s getting a hardon for Jin Mosley?

I fail to see the connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
        When you say Jin, do you mean yourself? LOL.
        yeaahhh buddy...just cause im not on Shanes side on this doesnt mean im specifically an advocate for Jin.....

i dont care who gets what in their relationship....all i know is NOBODY knows what was agreed upon on shanes end and on her end.......

shane probably let her have the belts so he could pay less alimony or something of that nature.....

she didnt just take the belts and run away and steal them....this was decided by her attorneys, his attorneys...the judge..etc etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          Regardless of what he wants, and I'm sure he's not overjoyed at losing his belts. He earned them, juice or no juice. In no way shape or form did Jin earn championship belts in Men's Boxing.
          Wasn't one of the belts the one he took from Margarito? Which is post BALCO, which he truly deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            Wasn't one of the belts the one he took from Margarito? Which is post BALCO, which he truly deserves.
            Hey chill out with that insightful comment! Good point. Although I'm sure he just breezed through that training camp, probably didn't train or work hard at all for that win..

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Regardless of what he wants, and I'm sure he's not overjoyed at losing his belts. He earned them, juice or no juice. In no way shape or form did Jin earn championship belts in Men's Boxing.
              i get what you are saying....but wheres all the advocacy for the houses, furniture, cars...etc etc that were purchased with his boxing money...is he entitled to everything just cause he got in the ring and boxed?

man have you ever lived in California?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                exactly...and you fools TALKING about it arent talking about much of anything....all you guys have been yapin about is how bad a person jin is and shes a ***** blah blah blah....

all you guys are whining about THE MOTHER of HIS CHILDREN "holding" the belts till his kids get 18....

yaw act like Jin is gonna sell them on ebay.....its a court order that she has to hold 3 belts...one for each child....

its not that serious really...
                You seem to be crying more than anyone else. The funny thing is, you are crying over us LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                    You seem to be crying more than anyone else. The funny thing is, you are crying over us LOL.
                    actually im not....its just funny reading all these posts about how cruel she is for taking belts from Shane..when you nor I know if this is something Shane himself agreed upon within the divorce court proceedings......

do you know of this was agreed on by Shane and his council or not?.

i'll wait Einstein..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      yeaahhh buddy...just cause im not on Shanes side on this doesnt mean im specifically an advocate for Jin.....

i dont care who gets what in their relationship....all i know is NOBODY knows what was agreed upon on shanes end and on her end.......

shane probably let her have the belts so he could pay less alimony or something of that nature.....

she didnt just take the belts and run away and steal them....this was decided by her attorneys, his attorneys...the judge..etc etc...
                      Yes, by the law we know how it works, but just because the judges say you get to keep half of everything, it doesn't mean that it is right.

If she actually had any decency, she would have given the belts to him regardless.

No one has to like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X