Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
    Little off topic, but why do *****s get a boner for Jin Mosley so often?

When Jin Mosley is in the news, *****s show up out of nowhere to defend her actions.
    What are you talking about? Just months ago *****s were the real men that were anti-women's rights. Around the time Floyd beat a ***** AZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

why are you guys complaining about this when Mosley hasnt even released a statement about this....none of you know if this was agreed upon by Shane....

all you guys are crying over nothing.....Shane probably dont give a **** about those belts......im sure hed rather have to pay less alimony and have his kids full time...
      Is your real name, the first part of your name Jin?

Why are you thinking anyone is crying, it's a damn forum for people to talk.

If you can't understand why a belt belongs to the fighter, then perhaps you haven't boxed.

When you train your damn hardest, to run, box or play any sport, and you win, that trophy, medal or certificate belongs to you.

No way in hell does Jin deserve the damn belts. Now stop your damn crying and defending yourself Jin, and get back on Facebook to get knocked the **** out.

Comment

• Comment

• Jin will give the belts to the kids when they turn 18 - they will do what they're supposed to do and give them right back to their father. The end.

Comment

speaking of DVD....

And Jin will get half of Sugar Shane's cut of profits from videotapes and DVDs of his big fights, including bouts with Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto and Fernando Vargas.
            When you say Jin, do you mean yourself? LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              This is true, but Scully did eat a big punch to start the fight. It might just have been the funny camera angle but I think one of his knees did that Amir Khan leg twitch/stagger.. Regardless, he kept his composure and started owning.
              I agree, John took that same right hand Mayweather took in the second round and started putting in work. Jins probably the reason Shane and Floyd didn't fight earlier in there careers. I wonder is she the reason Shane turned down the third fight with Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                lol

let me hook them up too.

Comment

why are you guys complaining about this when Mosley hasnt even released a statement about this....none of you know if this was agreed upon by Shane....

all you guys are crying over nothing.....Shane probably dont give a **** about those belts......im sure hed rather have to pay less alimony and have his kids full time...
                  Regardless of what he wants, and I'm sure he's not overjoyed at losing his belts. He earned them, juice or no juice. In no way shape or form did Jin earn championship belts in Men's Boxing.

Comment

• lol, when i first saw this, i smh...but at the end of the day, who knows what went on in their relationship. nona my business. females are females. ive never been dominated by one, and ill never be dumb enough to let myself fall into a trap where they dominate me. shane ****ed up somewhere along the lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                      Is your real name, the first part of your name Jin?

Why are you thinking anyone is crying, it's a damn forum for people to talk.

If you can't understand why a belt belongs to the fighter, then perhaps you haven't boxed.

When you train your damn hardest, to run, box or play any sport, and you win, that trophy, medal or certificate belongs to you.

No way in hell does Jin deserve the damn belts. Now stop your damn crying and defending yourself Jin, and get back on Facebook to get knocked the **** out.
                      exactly...and you fools TALKING about it arent talking about much of anything....all you guys have been yapin about is how bad a person jin is and shes a ***** blah blah blah....

all you guys are whining about THE MOTHER of HIS CHILDREN "holding" the belts till his kids get 18....

yaw act like Jin is gonna sell them on ebay.....its a court order that she has to hold 3 belts...one for each child....

its not that serious really...

Comment

Working...
                      X