Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    just because you're being allowed to do something, doesnt mean you should do it...its a nice indicator of someone's character
    Does anyone really think Jin is doing this because she's affraid her children will never know their father was a championship boxer, and not b/c she wants to give him one last public **** you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      So, this is the video that the CIA stole from the North Korean military and made a movie called Top Gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i'll give you my nephew's chihuahua "kitty"

you got to put her on a diet though. she got too fat.

you guys fed that ****er human food didnt you

Comment

it was a lil mixed chihuahua...his name is Hoyt...im gonna get him back one of these days
          You go on vacay and get to come back to a dog.. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            This is definitely one of those agree to disagree sort of situations. I think however that about 90% of people(men AND women) side with Mosley regarding the belts..
            naw i disagree....they only are on Mosleys side cuz he is the smiley black guy warrior boxer.....and they know his wife to NOT take any ****...which a strong wife should be...

if Jin was sooo bad why didnt Mosley divorce her?..why didnt he leave her? if she was a money grubbing *****, why did he stay?..

fact is..mosley had no problem with Jin until HE GOT CAUGHT CHEATING man...lol

Comment

dude listen to yourself...he didn't earn those? he didn't work hard? WOW
              dude was a balco guy in those years.....he didnt earn much man...

Comment

you guys fed that ****er human food didnt you
                sometimes. but it's because she outsmarts the other dogs.

she steals their food.

she can't even jump anymore.

fattest chihuahua i've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by drewwoodside View Post
                  i'm checking facebook, and in a strange turn of events. Jin is not retaliating citing a mysterious toe injury? Tko win for scully.

Comment

• for you broken hearted dudes on here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      dude was a balco guy in those years.....he didnt earn much man...

if you say so dude...i guess that's why it was so easy for Vargas to whoop Oscar...and it was so easy for Toney to rule the HW division

Comment

Working...
                      X