No announcement yet.

Anyone belive Khan would get KTFO by Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
    I agree no-one is elite as such, but relative to the 140lbers, Khan and Bradley are (if you see what i mean?)
    I think if Maidana beats Guerrero then he would have an argument for being called elite.

I would fear more for Khan if he gave Maidana a rematch than against Matthysse. Maidana is a bad bad man who's only intention is to hurt his opponent.

Both would give Khan trouble though.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
      I don’t think anyone at 140lbs can be classed as elite with the exception of maybe Khan and Bradley but I wouldn’t be comfortable in calling them truly elite at this point.

Zab has losses to people far below elite level (so should Alexander for that matter).
      If that's it,that's it.I think the top 5 fighters there are relatively close as far as placement.Bradley & Khan are not head & shoulders above the rest,not 1 bit.It is 1 of boxings deepest division.But even khan & Bradley have struggled with the other top fighters that they have faught there.

Alexander,Kotelnik,Maidana,Mattysse,maybe even Judah have a right to be named as top fighters at 140.on any given day 1 can argue that they can pull a victory over Khan & Bradley.Bradley is small,his chin isn't granite.But ur gonna have to come with some major stamina to beat him.Khan tires late in fights & gets sloppy.They're beatable,just like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        If that's it,that's it.I think the top 5 fighters there are relatively close as far as placement.Bradley & Khan are not head & shoulders above the rest,not 1 bit.It is 1 of boxings deepest division.But even khan & Bradley have struggled with the other top fighters that they have faught there.

Alexander,Kotelnik,Maidana,Mattysse,maybe even Judah have a right to be named as top fighters at 140.on any given day 1 can argue that they can pull a victory over Khan & Bradley.Bradley is small,his chin isn't granite.But ur gonna have to come with some major stamina to beat him.Khan tires late in fights & gets sloppy.They're beatable,just like the rest.
        Well, Bradley showed he was on an entirely different level than Alexander. Khan showed he was on a different level than Maidana. So you can't put Alexander or Maidana in that top of the division discussion. Kotelnik got dominated by Khan, so you can't say he's in that class either. The only two left are Judah and Matthysse, and I wouldn't say they are on a different level than the fighters mentioned before.

Khan and Bradley have pretty much proven they are clearly the best fighters in the division.

Comment

Who did Khan and Bradley have a hard time with??Khan clearly beat Maidana on my cards it was not even close(fun but not close on points)..Bradley beat Holt up despite being on the canvas..So who did either have problems with at the weight??Imo those two are a lot better then anyone else at the weight...
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-15-2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Did you see the Khan vs Kotelnik fight? Khan won every round you cannot argue that on any given day Kotelnik could beat Khan with a straight face.

Bradley dealt with Alexander without any trouble.

All those guys may be top fighters at 140 but they are not elite and never will be Zab has had ample chance to prove elite status he came up short every time.

Comment

Nope. Khan has the far superior footwork and speed to actully beat Mattysse convinsingly. I don't know why so many people hate on Khan.

Comment

Its def a possibility. Matthysse hits through you and is relentless. But for now Judah is next

Comment

Matthysse would have a very good chance against Khan. I think he's capable of beating anyone in the division.

Matthysse has a good chin, good stamina, good power, he's quite fast and he's the best body puncher in the division. And lets not forget he fights smarter than Maidana and he actually times his shots instead of swinging wildly.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                    Khan's done facing punchers, he's gonna try to retire without facing one ever again.
                    His next fight is against Zab Judah you dumb ass. Jesus Christ some of you guys are just shamelessly stupid.

And Matts power is over rated, for all his power, he hasn't knocked out any elite fighters has he? Khan would out box the **** out of him, imo.

I'd like to see Matts fight the winner of Maidana-Guerrero, to see what is what.
                    Last edited by SpitBalla; 07-15-2011, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                      Matthysse would have a very good chance against Khan. I think he's capable of beating anyone in the division.

Matthysse has a good chin, good stamina, good power, he's quite fast and he's the best body puncher in the division. And lets not forget he fights smarter than Maidana and he actually times his shots instead of swinging wildly.
                      Good post I agree..

Comment

Working...
                      X