Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARUM: "Everything Was Agreed To"... Was Bob Lying??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    You seen it lives because you was choking on my ****.
    lol, how cute. Look at how angry it gets. Didnt even have to tap on its cage.

Comment

Let's review this:

2009: Scared of needles, Superstitious, Only follow NSAC rules.

2010: 24 days, 14 days, agreed to "everything" and then 7 days.

2011: we never agreed, still on 14 days, agreed but need diff. testers

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Let's review this:

That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Not repping 'Harvard Law school', any Lawyer worth his salt does his research.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            The only test for you is how deep till you choke on Martinez ****. Only the Gayweather Mafia leader would talk about how sexy Sergio Martinez is.
            miss me with dat gay **** ***0tt...im a man if anything imma skull **** you,get ya mind right prag...explain why team manny lies and back tracks

Comment

Arum is known for "yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth." So what does that mean? Arum is a liar.

Pac! Stop being Arum's bottom bitch!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd and the Mayweathers have made a circus outta boxing and this issue with blood testing..

Floyd just say YOU DONT WANT TO FIGHT PACMAN and quit hiding behind this drug testing crap...

Comment

Let's review this:

Youve been bamboozled.. Floyd just tell your ***** followers that you dont want to fight Pacman.. Simple minded individuals can read between the lines..

Hmmm lets see, LW Marquez, LWW Ortiz, LWW Hatton all smaller division fighters but former Flyweight Pacman, Uh NO I NEED A DRUG TEST..

Comment

Let's review this:

2009: Scared of needles[Arum and Koncz said it], Superstitious, Only follow NSAC rules.

2010: 30 days ,24 days, 14 days[Even after they learned it was no longer on the table], agreed to "everything" and then 7 days.

Fixed....
                    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-14-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Youve been bamboozled.. Floyd just tell your ***** followers that you dont want to fight Pacman.. Simple minded individuals can read between the lines..

Hmmm lets see, LW Marquez, LWW Ortiz, LWW Hatton all smaller division fighters but former Flyweight Pacman, Uh NO I NEED A DRUG TEST..
                      yea mr. yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth has bamboozled me.

Comment

Working...
                      X