No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac just said:

mmmmmmmmm bob arum very good man aaaaaaaaaaa he make fix fight for me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me can fight catch weight aaaaaaaaaaaa me go toe to toe with JMM aaaaaaaaaaa me like test but no USADA aaaaaaaaaaaa mmm bob arum good liar he very good friend aaaaaaaaaaa buboy verrrry sexy guy aaaaaa

Comment

I love when Arum dumbassness gets and now he's quieter than a mouse his biggest mistake was when he thought WADA adminstered tests and then to have them come out and endorse USADA as the best in world I know it hurts.

Comment

News just got in that the WBC is gonna make a belt just for pacquiao..it's gonna read..THE WBC DUCKING CHAMPION.

Comment

Charlie Z's belts are more legitimate than duckqiaos catch weight damaged goods earned belts

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
            According to WADA's rule, the 6 weeks testing period that the USADA used for testing in the FLOYD/Shane fight, is inaccurate and inefficient.

That kind of testing is useless and will not show accurately whether a boxer is juicing.

To be accurate, WADA rule says that random testing must be for 18 months (78 weeks).

!8 months= the average length of time between Floyd fights.
            Does anybody from Floyd's defenders care to refute this?

Comment

Refute what? If this is what they are saying then I would guess its what should happen. If you are suggesting that floyd and manny and all boxers should be tested year around I'd agree, but its hard because boxers are independent contractors. They are not like other athletes that belong to a league or federation.

Comment

You would really have to ask that to Pac Mr. WONT TAKE ANY TESTS!

Be for real man, all we are looking to is the fight. Not to debate year round testing. You want to discredit Floyd, but you wont bat an eye at your messiah who wont even step up to take a less strenuous test just to get the fight to happen.

WTF mate?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  you can't believe it because you think all fans are just like you guys who can't seem to give up anything as if it's a life and death matter.

you need a life dudes. not everything centers around these boxers.

i'm still hoping that arum/pac heed my call and give everything what queen mayweather wants. we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao. arum/pac need to at least call all of floyd's bluffs before moving on.

there. so much of dickriding.

Says the guy with the username PacFan... Who seems to pop up in every Floyd/Pac thread...

Hmmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe

the way the guy put it is as if he thinks all the readers do not understand a bit about boxing...

pac has had no problems with the boxing commissions as he abides by the rules of the commissions under which the fight is to happen..

as for the referees and judges; these people are presented to both camps - for their review and approval/agreement....as a part of the course/procedures.....

now, pbf asked for something extra special...

why ram it in pac's throat while slandering him and expect him to swallow all of it????

even after being publicly malign/accused without proof, pac has the right for clarification on something not even required by the commissions..or hasn't he?
                    pacs 10 million per lound over is breaking nsac laws regarding overweight penalties. if the fighter is 1 pound or less over he can not be fined. also the fine can only be administered once not several times. but i understand its ok for pac to bend and break nsac rules because hes the same nationality/race as you and floyd is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      You would really have to ask that to Pac Mr. WONT TAKE ANY TESTS!

Be for real man, all we are looking to is the fight. Not to debate year round testing. You want to discredit Floyd, but you wont bat an eye at your messiah who wont even step up to take a less strenuous test just to get the fight to happen.

WTF mate?
                      Again you fail to grasp the point of my post.

What good would a test do if it does not determine if an athlete is really clean in the first place? The USADA/Floyd version of the test is useless. It's a waste of time and money!

If they don't follow strictly the WADA rule, then there is no point of doing the testing.

Does that make it clearer now?

Comment

Working...
                      X