No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
    "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe

the way the guy put it is as if he thinks all the readers do not understand a bit about boxing...

pac has had no problems with the boxing commissions as he abides by the rules of the commissions under which the fight is to happen..

as for the referees and judges; these people are presented to both camps - for their review and approval/agreement....as a part of the course/procedures.....

now, pbf asked for something extra special...

why ram it in pac's throat while slandering him and expect him to swallow all of it????

even after being publicly malign/accused without proof, pac has the right for clarification on something not even required by the commissions..or hasn't he?

Comment

What I find funny is that Ellerbe made a great argument yet no PAC fans have a valid argument. I'm not saying that team mayweather has no faults because they do but come on PAC fans bring a valid point not just childish finger pointing.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        you can't believe it because you think all fans are just like you guys who can't seem to give up anything as if it's a life and death matter.

you need a life dudes. not everything centers around these boxers.

i'm still hoping that arum/pac heed my call and give everything what queen mayweather wants. we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao. arum/pac need to at least call all of floyd's bluffs before moving on.

there. so much of dickriding.

i'm still hoping that arum/pac heed my call and give everything what queen mayweather wants. we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao. arum/pac need to at least call all of floyd's bluffs before moving on.

i might not be reading you correctly...but there appears to be contradictions in your post...

if mayweather will never fight pac, why should pac "give everything what queen mayweather want"?

why stoop that low? and still get nothing?

if the point is to clear his (pac's) name, i think winning the court case is good enough.

the three letter word actually preventing the pac pbf fight happening = ego

not ost....

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Because of the quality of their testing. Not cause of some unknown random national/racial bias.
          You tried to erase the first part of the post. The part that questioned the quality of testing by the USADA using Floyd's version.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post

This subject is getting old because *******s are stumped and they can't really argue coherently.
            Pretty much how I feel

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

the way the guy put it is as if he thinks all the readers do not understand a bit about boxing...

pac has had no problems with the boxing commissions as he abides by the rules of the commissions under which the fight is to happen..

as for the referees and judges; these people are presented to both camps - for their review and approval/agreement....as a part of the course/procedures.....

now, pbf asked for something extra special...

why ram it in pac's throat while slandering him and expect him to swallow all of it????

even after being publicly malign/accused without proof, pac has the right for clarification on something not even required by the commissions..or hasn't he?

Comment

Ellerbe

^ i said the exact same thing when bob arum made those stupid statements... bob arum just got owned hard...

Comment

if you want the fight to happen why would you even ask this?

easy fight, easy money. pac is amateurish, fought nothing but bums.

you're just proving my point.

You are delusional as **** !!!

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe's stock is on the come up... lol.

Not often do you see a "wannabe" like Ellerbe get the upperhand against a guy like Harvard educated Bob Arum?!? lol

He just pulled off a Hasim Rahman on Lewis type haymaker on Bob Arum!

WAR Ellerbe!!!

Comment

man, that's why i want that $10 million be given up, didn't you just read my previous post?

arum/pac needs to give whatever queen floyd wants just to make the fight happen.

see? i don't ride dicks as much as you guys do.

That's because you know Pac will have the advantage that he's been had that got him this far.

You know in your heart something is wrong with Pac/Arum, but you willing to overlook that to keep your hero's image intact.

If there is no test and Pac wins you will not really consider it a win in your own heart, you just don't realize it yet !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X