Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***VIDEO*** Confrontation between Heavyweights Kevin Johnson and Seth Mitchell !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cus D'Amato View Post
    Kevin Johnson is a b1tch-niga!
    He's delusional, this mutha****a is. Mitchell lands one big punch and this guy is gonna need a priest.

Comment

That was funny but I could care less about the heavyweights after Haye didn't show up...

Comment

I would like to see that fight, I don't know if I would do that next for Mitchell as that is a big step up but if they were going to try and step up Johnson makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Johnson is a pretty good talker.

too bad his style is boring as hell and hes not very good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Dude talks hard for a dude with a 40% KO record at HW.

Has Johnson learned how to throw a punch yet? I know he mastered the Turtle-Shell defence.

Feed Mitchell to Vitali so he can grab that 0 from him to add to his collection and let Mitchell and Johnson fight each other after that to see who the best loser is.
            just like lewis did with vitali & briggs. (beat both & let them fight for who's the better loser)

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              just like lewis did with vitali & briggs. (beat both & let them fight for who's the better loser)

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
              Vitali humiliated both, did you not hear the crowd when the fight was stopped?

"Err, Err, I wouldn't say that Larry"

Comment

Originally posted by BANG A GONG View Post
                Vitali humiliated both, did you not hear the crowd when the fight was stopped?

"Err, Err, I wouldn't say that Larry"
                vitalis face looked like ****. his face looked as if it was shot by a shotgun. if thats humiliating a opponent we must be from 2 different planets kido......

getting tko'd from power punches (that rips off your face) is called having your rump r@ped in the center of the ring..

both briggs & vitali were fighting for the greater loser award.

Comment

I wanna see a trash talking contest between Johnson and Toney. That would be hilarious.

Comment

Bang a Gong, americanbot we already have at least twenty Lewis v Vitali threads, let's not start it here as well

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I wanna see a trash talking contest between Johnson and Toney. That would be hilarious.
                      If somewhat unintelligible !!

Comment

Working...
                      X