No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak on a Title Shot Road, Rodriguez Up First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Dude is on a serious roll and would pose a challenge to any of the belt holders. Dude just needs to stay on track, keep winning, and keep calling the belt-holders out. Dangerous fighters without a big fanbase like him usually have to wait a while for a shot, but he'll get his if he doesn't **** up.
    check out his resume and better yet check out his last 5 fights, hardly a resume that would define a "guy on a roll", the only guy hes fought that you would recognize as a legit boxer is Yuri Foreman and we all know Foreman was retired and got in the ring to "lose" a fight vs a guy (friend) that hes spend years with in the gym... i dont know why this guy gets so much love when he hasnt fought anyone to deserve the attention and now hes fighting a natural 147 and people are all over his balls...

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
      youre a ****in moron... i was there the same night and Wolak looked like utter crap against a horrible James Moore... he just looked horendous and you go on here claiming vanes' fight was boring, take off your "hate vanes glasses" and comment something intelligent for once. btw James Moore is not even on the same planet as Joe Greene... Wolak is an overrated bum who will get exposed the second he steps into the ring with someone that either isnt coming off a torn ACL or is a boxer...
      Are you another one of those Ward 7 patients? They seem to be on the loose today. Vanes is an utterly boring coward who isn't talented enough to achieve anything special in the sport.

Wolak and Vanes are world's apart, talent-wise, entertainment-wise and Wolak is just an all-round macho badass whereas Vanes is an Armenian p*ssy who has effeminate tendencies, much like you.

Comment

Originally posted by BANG A GONG View Post
        Are you another one of those Ward 7 patients? They seem to be on the loose today. Vanes is an utterly boring coward who isn't talented enough to achieve anything special in the sport.

Wolak and Vanes are world's apart, talent-wise, entertainment-wise and Wolak is just an all-round macho badass whereas Vanes is an Armenian p*ssy who has effeminate tendencies, much like you.
        does the dinosaur in your avatar actually make you feel like a dinosaur behind your computer in your mother's home basement which he shares with your uncle who also happens to be your father?

Comment

why dont you twit that badass macho and ask him why he *****eed out of the fight vs Vanes on 3 different occasions

Comment

does the dinosaur in your avatar actually make you feel like a dinosaur behind your computer in your mother's home basement which he shares with your uncle who also happens to be your father?
            why dont you twit that badass macho and ask him why he *****eed out of the fight vs Vanes on 3 different occasions
            Easy there cowboy, I know you're a nutcase Armenian moron, but let's limit the replies to one per post.

I can't help it if Vanes is a boring fighter and Wolak just oozes explosiveness and dynamism but that's just how it is, not an opinion, it's just biology.

Vanes is genetically engineered to be an inferior fighter.

It's not Wolak's fault he is just a badass who fights like a human windmill.

Also, if you actually think that Wolak is afraid to fight Vanes you should contemplate booking an appointment with your local shrink. Pinzon and Foreman are both better than your Armenian hero and not to mention that sissy Chavez pulled out of a scheduled fight with Wolak.

Vanes gets stomped on and beaten into submission like the punk he is.

Comment

Easy there cowboy, I know you're a nutcase Armenian moron, but let's limit the replies to one per post.

I can't help it if Vanes is a boring fighter and Wolak just oozes explosiveness and dynamism but that's just how it is, not an opinion, it's just biology.

Vanes is genetically engineered to be an inferior fighter.

It's not Wolak's fault he is just a badass who fights like a human windmill.

Also, if you actually think that Wolak is afraid to fight Vanes you should contemplate booking an appointment with your local shrink. Pinzon and Foreman are both better than your Armenian hero and not to mention that sissy Chavez pulled out of a scheduled fight with Wolak.

Vanes gets stomped on and beaten into submission like the punk he is.

goes to show that you know nothing about boxing just a hater... for your info, Foreman also refused to fight Vanes when he was actually pretty good and who the **** has ever heard of Pinzon eventhough he did drop that bum Wolak after taking the fight on what 4 days notice? thats just how great the GREAT WOLAK is lmfao....

for your info you idiot, I dont "think" wolak is afraid of Vanes I actuall "know"... like i said youre probably typing on a 7 year old desktop in a basement somewhere and play fantasy boxing all day with your friends. when i write stuff on here claiming things, i actually know them to be true since those calls/offers have been made in my presence.

now go learn a thing or two about boxing before trying to repost...

Comment

goes to show that you know nothing about boxing just a hater... for your info, Foreman also refused to fight Vanes when he was actually pretty good and who the **** has ever heard of Pinzon eventhough he did drop that bum Wolak after taking the fight on what 4 days notice? thats just how great the GREAT WOLAK is lmfao....

for your info you idiot, I dont "think" wolak is afraid of Vanes I actuall "know"... like i said youre probably typing on a 7 year old desktop in a basement somewhere and play fantasy boxing all day with your friends. when i write stuff on here claiming things, i actually know them to be true since those calls/offers have been made in my presence.

Wolak bear foreman who's better then any of vanes wins

Comment

Oh, I see, you're one of those big-headed, delusional morons who thinks they're "in" with the "crowd", when they're nothing but a bunch of crummy bum-men who have absolutely zero-worth in the game.

Who the **** has heard of Pinzon? People who actually follow the sport. A more potent question would be, who the **** has heard of 98% of Vanes' opponents? Your Armenian heroe's resume is rife with bums and no-name jokes. That's why Vanes is going nowhere fast. He is a NOBODY. Wolak has the better resume, is the more impressive and entertaining fighter and is easily marketable.

Vanes would be a walk in the park, an absolute one-sided beat-down. See Wolak's last fight for a bit of a teaser.

Comment

Boy do you guys feel like morons!!! Hahah... Feel bad for wolak but as i said hes a hypejob that has morons that dont know **** about boxing hugging his nuts... Rodriguez pretty much impregnated wolaks head and hes a 147 c level fighter at best.... This is the kid thats better than vanes? All he does is put his in front and go forward like an idiot hoping the other is so ****** that he wont upper cut every time... Anyone else with a little power wouldve knocked this bum out in the middle rounds... Rodriguez shouldve got the nod since he did pretty much ruin wolaks face permamently and connected on all the punches that count not the bulll crap inside slapping that wolak was doing

Comment

Boy do you guys feel like morons!!! Hahah... Feel bad for wolak but as i said hes a hypejob that has morons that dont know **** about boxing hugging his nuts... Rodriguez pretty much impregnated wolaks head and hes a 147 c level fighter at best.... This is the kid thats better than vanes? All he does is put his in front and go forward like an idiot hoping the other is so ****** that he wont upper cut every time... Anyone else with a little power wouldve knocked this bum out in the middle rounds... Rodriguez shouldve got the nod since he did pretty much ruin wolaks face permamently and connected on all the punches that count not the bulll crap inside slapping that wolak was doing
                      Not again, the guards at Ward 7 forgot to lock the doors.

You are flipping your lid at Wolak earning a draw? You speak as if it was a loss, far from it, Wolak was the victor on many a scorecard, not to mention this will be a FOTY candidate, unlike any of Vanes' snoozefests because he is a boring Armenian joke.

Wolak earned immense respect tonight from fans across the world, and is held in a higher light than some bum like Vanes who is not half the fighter Wolak is.

Wolak showed true grit and Rodriguez is better than 99% of Vanes' opponents, so that just shows you the different calibre of opposition we're talking about here.

Comment

Working...
                      X