No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Frenzy at Open Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:wank: :wank: :wank:
    Last edited by $coinblatt$; 07-13-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao will put Marquez to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Pacquiao will put Marquez to sleep.
        Marquez will make Pacquiao Fart PEDS

Comment

If Marquez somehow pulls this off...........The world will be a much better place. I give him about a 5% chance though.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            inb4 puga and his toilet/ donkey comebacks..
            Aint he just the lowest piece of **** you ever met ?

I have seen two *******s call that clown a fkn idiot, even they dont like him

Comment

This guy is one of the greatests of this era, sucks to think he's going to rack up another L later this year. Here's hoping to the upset.

Comment

The woman from left either has a stretch mark or a C-section cut. However, I would still put my schlong inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  jmm is hugley followed, what a great fighter and hero
                  Yeah, Way to go Marquez!!! im loving this. His family must be proud of him and his brother. i remember before the floyd fight, he went to his mothers house and she prayed over him... that was awesome, i love great family men.
                  War Marquez. I also want him to really do Great against manny and show that hes a True Warrior and Champion.

Comment

Marquez is finally getting the recognition he deserves and I love it. WARQUEZ!

Comment

Originally posted by KLTPTheFlomo View Post
                      Marquez is finally getting the recognition he deserves and I love it. WARQUEZ!
                      It's a shame he didn't get it earlier. I put the majority of the blame on Nacho. He's an excellent trainer but a terrible manager. His decision to turn down the rematch against Pacquiao back in like 2006 because of purse splits I believe and opting to fight Chris John in Indonesia for literally peanuts (like 20K) really stunted JMM's career.

Comment

Working...
                      X