No announcement yet.

Interesting Fact about Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Look, Mayweather wins this fight convincingly.

But Victor Ortiz has scored at least 1 knockdown in his last 15 fights. While Mayweather has been hurt by the last 2 out of 3 southpaws he's faced (Corely/Judah), it will be interesting to see how well he handles Ortiz's power. Especially early in the fight when Mayweather is most vulnerable.

I predict Ortiz will hurt/wobble Mayweather before the 4th round.

But Floyd will prevail; Mayweather via TKO 8 (Doctor stoppage)

Bookmark this thread.
    I think Corley hurt him. ZAb didn't but did knock him down, they just didn't count it. Ortiz is a huge underdog but his power and southpaw style combined with floyd's long layoff make him a somewhat live underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      When was PBF hurt by Judah? Please don't tell me you are reffering to that off balance glove touching the canvas.
      No, it was 2:30 of the 4th round. Mayweather even said in the post fight interview, he was wobbled.

Comment

I think Ortiz will be to Mayweather what Terry Norris was to Ray Leonard.

A "handpicked", safe opponent...

The declining Floyd Mayweather gets old before our eyes and Victor Ortiz is there in the right place at the right to beat him up. Ortiz W12 Mayweather, Mayweather down HARD early, and Ortiz never looks back. A mismatch? Yes, but not how people expect. Bookmark this post!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          When was PBF hurt by Judah? Please don't tell me you are reffering to that off balance glove touching the canvas.

10:30

Comment

But Victor Ortiz has scored at least 1 knockdown in his last 15 fights. While Mayweather has been hurt by the last 2 out of 3 southpaws he's faced (Corely/Judah), it will be interesting to see how well he handles Ortiz's power. Especially early in the fight when Mayweather is most vulnerable.

Bookmark this thread.
            Floyd hardly KO's anyone Hatton is the only one above 135, Ortiz hurts him he will finish him off

Comment

i think ortiz will most likely drop floyd. he has to do it very early on and not let floyd get comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo16031992 View Post

10:30
                i dont think you were paying attention but floyd was totally composed, aware and even smiling at judah. watch again

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Floyd hardly KO's anyone Hatton is the only one above 135, Ortiz hurts him he will finish him off
                  like everyone else that hurt floyd, huh?

i think not

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    i dont think you were paying attention but floyd was totally composed, aware and even smiling at judah. watch again
                    Yeah he was composed there, but that doesn't mean he wasn't hurt. And smiling doesn't mean anything.

I think he was stunned but his great recovery time and ring smarts made that sequence a non-issue.

Comment

[But Victor Ortiz has scored at least 1 knockdown in his last 15 fights. While Mayweather has been hurt by the last 2 out of 3 southpaws he's faced (Corely/Judah), it will be interesting to see how well he handles Ortiz's power. Especially early in the fight when Mayweather is most vulnerable.

Bookmark this thread.
                      Would you bet real money on the bolded part of your post, BoxingMoron?

Comment

Working...
                      X