No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Lights $100 Bill on fire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
    It's his money, if he wants to burn it I got no problem with that. But I will laugh at his ass if he ends up on VH1 talking about how he blew through his fortune. Dude seems like he's a savant when it comes to making money, but turns into a ****** when it comes to managing it.

His answer..."no".
    that goes for all nikkka rich

Comment

I dont care if he's wiping his ass with 100 dollar bills, its his money.

BTW, with all the starving people around the worl, Fat Dan should consider consuming less food.

Comment

Since he doesn't drink all his money up at the bar like Eastern European fighters...he doesn't spend it all on prostitutes like Filipino fighters...he doesn't put it all up his nose like UK Fighters...I guess burning it and gambling it (essentially the same in my opinion) is how he likes to waste his money. Is it ******ed? Yep. Does Floyd do ******ed things all the time? Yep. Floyd doing something to show how rich he is, OMG ARREST HE! This guy does stupid crap like this on a daily basis.

Comment

thats how stupid people invest money , nice move floyd

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            I dont care if he's wiping his ass with 100 dollar bills, its his money.

BTW, with all the starving people around the worl, Fat Dan should consider consuming less food.
            Just like Floyd can burn all the money he wants, fat Dan can eat all the food he wants. But on a different note... instead of burning that bill maybe he could've at least bought himself a shirt to hit the clubs??

Comment

Some *****'s could have used that 100 bill. Most are broke and have a poor life

Comment

Was it really a waste of money, look at the exposure he is getting over a 100 dollar bill.

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_895831.html

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Was it really a waste of money, look at the exposure he is getting over a 100 dollar bill.
                    I was thinking the same exact thing.

Looks like a brilliant way to "burn" 100 dollars.

Comment

OK? Its His Money!

As for Fat Dan Rafel...SHUT THE FUK UP! You spend that much money on Food EVERY DAY! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X