No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley on Top Rank Rumors, Shaw, His Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley on Top Rank Rumors, Shaw, His Return

WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley reached out to BoxingScene.com to set the record straight on the recent rumors that he allegedly signed a promotional contract with Top Rank. Bradley also discusses his status with promoter Gary Shaw, when he plans to return, what division and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

good for bradley every1 trying to avoid him by moving up if madaina beats the ghost i think bradley should fight him after a easy tune up

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      good for bradley every1 trying to avoid him by moving up if madaina beats the ghost i think bradley should fight him after a easy tune up
      His "tune up" was supposed to be Khan.

Comment

Bradley is my favorite fighter, but as a fan, I'm concerned about his career. Where will this leave him? He is in his prime and this long layoff will not help him at all.I don't think he will ever get Manny in the ring whether he signs with Top Rank or not. He blew his chances of fighting Mayweather by not fighting Khan. Had he beaten Khan, he probably would have been next in line.He could have been in the running for Ortiz, but now I just don't know.Fighters that depend on speed and reflexes, like Tim does, tend to fall off faster as they age. On top of that, he doesn't have the type of power that can turn a fight around. I think he's only fought twice in 2 years. He's wasting his career away.By the time he comes back, all of his potential rivals will be at 147, so he will be forced to move up. There are so many great fights out there for him. I would love to see him fight :Rios, Maidana, Ortiz, Khan,and Berto. I hope his legal issues get resolved fast. If not, we may have already seen the best out of Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          haha, wtf? he ducked khan, plain and simple. whether it was because he wanted his contract to expire with Shaw, or because he wanted a soft touch for the gauranteed million by HBO, he ducked him.

no-one is moving up to avoid him. if khan moves up it's because Bradley won't risk fighting him. and he could be fighting Maidana next, who was desperate for a big fight until Guerrero stepped up.

as a boxing fan i honestly don't care if bradley gets a big fight or not, or what he does from now on. **** him, he ruined what was a great unnofficial JWW tournament due his greed and jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
            haha, wtf? he ducked khan, plain and simple. whether it was because he wanted his contract to expire with Shaw, or because he wanted a soft touch for the gauranteed million by HBO, he ducked him.

no-one is moving up to avoid him. if khan moves up it's because Bradley won't risk fighting him. and he could be fighting Maidana next, who was desperate for a big fight until Guerrero stepped up.

as a boxing fan i honestly don't care if bradley gets a big fight or not, or what he does from now on. **** him, he ruined what was a great unnofficial JWW tournament due his greed and jealousy.
            This.... If Bradley ducks the winner of Khan-Judah he shouldn't get a big fight, ever. This really sucks for boxing

Comment

Bradley is a class act up till the end..He still showed Shaw love and respect even tho Shaw has been **** these last couple of months..Bradley being stand up not a big surprise...

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                Bradley is my favorite fighter, but as a fan, I'm concerned about his career. Where will this leave him? He is in his prime and this long layoff will not help him at all.I don't think he will ever get Manny in the ring whether he signs with Top Rank or not. He blew his chances of fighting Mayweather by not fighting Khan. Had he beaten Khan, he probably would have been next in line.He could have been in the running for Ortiz, but now I just don't know.Fighters that depend on speed and reflexes, like Tim does, tend to fall off faster as they age. On top of that, he doesn't have the type of power that can turn a fight around. I think he's only fought twice in 2 years. He's wasting his career away.By the time he comes back, all of his potential rivals will be at 147, so he will be forced to move up. There are so many great fights out there for him. I would love to see him fight :Rios, Maidana, Ortiz, Khan,and Berto. I hope his legal issues get resolved fast. If not, we may have already seen the best out of Tim.
                I don't know why people keep talking about lay offs like this guy is over 30 or like he has taken a lot of punishment..Bradley will be alright,oh and for those of you still on this duck stuff the man said he wants his next fight to be at 140lb so don't get ya lil vagina's in an up roar...

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post

Post is very poor an full of lies..Bradley messed up the unofficial Jr WW Tournament??Let me ask ya a question,was Mcflurry part of ya so-called tournament??If not I rest my case...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Post is very poor an full of lies..Bradley messed up the unofficial Jr WW Tournament??Let me ask ya a question,was Mcflurry part of ya so-called tournament??If not I rest my case...
                    Did the Paul McCloskey fight effect the proposed date of July 23rd for Khan vs Bradley?

Exactly.....you don’t have a case.

Comment

Working...
                    X